Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I need you to shut down an important operation based out of Port City. They're all over the shipyard, so take them out there, and look for their stash in one of the offices. Once you got it, you can use their smuggling boats to bring the product to my people up the coast. And then you'll be paid."
Once they take out enough, the coke will spawn in an office of the upper floor of the Shipyard. Once collected, the players must escape the shipyard to the outside pier, where two Shitzu Suntraps are, both of which the team must steal.
Lastly, the team must then meet Martin's men at a rendezvous point on the east coast of San Andreas. On the journey there they will encounter a few enemy boats chasing them, but, once they arrive at the rendezvous, the mission is complete.
- Go to the Pacific Allied Shipyard.
- Take out the smugglers.
- Steal the coke.
- Steal the smuggler's boats.
- Deliver the boat to the rendezvous.
- Upon arriving at the Pacific Allied Shipyard, it is a lot easier to enter it by going around and into the back entrance.
- This mission was one of eight new contact missions added in The High Life Update along with GTA Today, Hit 'Em Up, Denial of Service, Master Data, Crime Scenester, Artificial Scarcity and On the List.
- It is possible to avoid the chase boats by taking the boats through the inner channel route around Elysian Island (heading west first).
- While the mission is open to single players, it is best performed with at least 2 team members due to having to deliver both Suntraps to the remote beach. There are Seasharks parked at the beach to allow a single player to return to the dock for the 2nd boat but this is a long round trip.