Harry Hall is a mobster of Italian and Irish decent that has been the Underboss and Consigliere of the Messina Family since he met the Don, Harvey Noto through the high class prostitution ring he ran in the Opium Nights and the Majestic hotels. He supported him in many court outings afterwards. Harry funded his law degree by running the prostitution rackets and narcotics rings.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Harry
Place of Birth: Dukes, Liberty City
Affiliations: Messina Crime Syndicate
- 1978 - Speeding Violation
- Irish Catholic consigliore to the Messina crime syndicate.
- Reported to have funded his law degree by dealing cocaine and pimping high class hookers.
- Believed to run a high-class prostitution ring operating out of hotels including the Majestic and Opium Nights.
- Police Informant, Fredo Volpe has collected evidence that implicates him in a number of illegal activities including conspiracy to commit castration.
- Believed to have met Harvey Noto, when he became the exclusive provider of prostitutes to the Messina Crime Syndicate. Has subsequently represented Noto in a number of court outings.
- Due to the similarity of their names and shared heritage, it is likely that Harry Hall was influenced by real life former Italian-Irish mobster Henry Hill, whose life story was the main character and subject of the film Goodfellas, however he may also be based on notable Irish gangter turned Mafia associate Jimmy Burke judging by his esteemed position in the family.