|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Collect a trailer and deliver it to the drop-off location."
- ―Work description.
- "We need you to take care of some delicate cargo for one of our exporters. Take possession of the goods and get them to the drop off in one piece. This is a valuable contract, so expect competition."
- ―SecuroServ text message.
When the trailer is connected to the trailer, it must be transported and delivered to another location at the other side of the map. A successful delivery will reward the CEO/VIP and all associates with cash and RP.
If the player is killed, they will be able reenter the truck cab and continue to transport the trailer. If the player is destroyed with explosives, they will have to obtain the nearest truck cab available. Other available truck cabs are scattered around the map for the player to obtain and use.The trailer is indestructible to fire, collision and explosives, meaning that players must simply fight to gain possession of the trailer and deliver it. Submerging the trailer, turning it over, or otherwise making it difficult to obtain, will however fail the mission. Once the trailer is delivered, it is disconnected from the truck and cannot be reconnected. The player is free to use the truck cab, however.
Vehicles which can tow the trailer are:
The trailer can be:
It should be noted that the player cannot use the Cargobob's grappling hook to transport the trailer, as the trailer will become disconnected seconds after connecting, likely to make the mission easier for rival players.
Traffic on the main highways, such as the Great Ocean Highway, is greatly reduced during delivery, to the point where only one or two cars are onscreen. A regular flow of traffic will begin to spawn immediately after delivery.
- "Organization have started Haulage. Steal the trailer and deliver it to the drop-off to earn cash and RP."
Other players are alerted of the Organization's activities once the trailer has been connected. At this point, the trailer becomes visible on the radar along with the same available truck cabs around the map. They are instructed to steal the trailer and deliver it to the drop-off location. They are able to kill the player by the means of weaponry, or even explode the truck cab, killing the driver. The truck cab cannot be locked onto [ ] with homing missiles of any kind. The trailer cannot be destroyed with explosives.
|This All locations for all individual sections. contains insufficient information and is considered as a Section stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by expanding it as much as you can.|
There are ten possible trailer locations.
- In Covington Engineering Services parking area, El Burro Heights.
- In the La Puerta Apartments Construction site, La Puerta.
- On the left-hand side of the You Tool DIY Store, Grand Senora Desert.
- Parking area outside the CNT Building, Vinewood.
- Next to the refueling points at the northern fringe of the Palmer-Taylor Power Station, RON Alternates Wind Farm.
- In the parking lot outside Maze Bank Arena, La Puerta (Fame or Shame variant)
- Opposite LTD gas station in Richman Glen, Pacific Bluffs. (Note: See Bugs/Glitches)
- RON gas station on Route 68, Lago Zancudo.
For each of the ten possible trailer locations, there are 3 possible drop-off locations for that specific trailer location, totaling to 30 possible drop-off locations.
- A lay-by off Route 1 (Great Ocean Highway), just south of Hookies.
- Entrance road of the western entrance to Zancudo Treatment Works, Fort Zancudo.
- On Marina Drive, on the coast of Sandy Shores, Alamo Sea.
- Entrance road to Stab City, Grand Senora Desert.
Additional Truck Cab Locations
For each of the ten possible trailer locations, there are 8 additional "reserve" truck cabs (Haulers) scattered around the map, totaling to 80 possible truck cab locations. The possible of each truck cab follow a specific route towards the drop-off location, meaning each possible case has a different selection of truck cab locations.
- Hill Valley Church car park.
|You have started Haulage. Collect the trailer and deliver it to the drop-off to earn cash and RP.|
|Your CEO has started Haulage. Collect the trailer and deliver it to the drop-off to earn cash and RP.|
|The truck cab nearby can be used to connect to the trailer and deliver it.|
|Other players in session have been alerted to your activities. These players can now come after the goods to earn cash and RP.|
|The truck cabs around the map can connect to the trailer and be used to deliver it.|
|Additional truck cabs around the map can also connect to the trailer and be used to deliver it.|
|Organization have started Haulage. Steal the trailer and deliver it to the drop-off to earn cash and RP.|
- The player can request delivery of a personal Phantom Wedge to tow the trailer, as this vehicle has more speed and power than the available trucks scattered round the map.
- The player can request their Mobile Operations Center to be delivered to a suitable nearby location. They can then disconnect the Mobile Operations Center trailer from their Hauler Custom or Phantom Custom and use this as the towing vehicle. Both of these have very similar top speeds, much higher than regular trucks, as well as similar durability and bullet-resistance.
- The player is unable to start this mission in solo lobbies, or lobbies with no other players.
- The mission is titled as "Fragile Goods" in the game files.
- The LTD gas station trailer location is currently glitched; the trailer becomes stuck solid to the ground and cannot be towed away from the location, rendering the mission impossible to complete.
- ↑ GB_FRAGILE_GOODS.ysc.