- "The art of leadership, Vic. Making people believe they had the idea all along."
- ―Umberto Robina
After the Cholos' attempt on his father's life, Umberto Robina wants revenge, and has Vic assist his men in robbing a warehouse used by the Cholos as an arms dump. After they clear the warehouse of Cholos, two vans enter the site to load the weapons, carrying a "gift" for the Cholos: a booby-trapped piñata of Umberto mockingly showing the middle finger. Vic protects the Cubans as they rob the Cholos' arms crates, and escapes with one of the vans back to Umberto's home.
Back at his place, Umberto celebrates his victory with Vic. Meanwhile, back at the warehouse, Decjuan DeMarco unknowingly sets the Cubans' "gift" off with a baseball bat, destroying the warehouse in a massive explosion.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Kill the warehouse guards
- Protect Umberto's guys
- Take out that Cholo
- Get in the van
- Get the van back to Umberto's
Post-mission news story
Any radio song or program would be interrupted by a report of another gang war near a warehouse in Little Haiti, referring to the events of the mission. A "reliable source" close to the Cubans is stated to have declared that the war between them and the Cholos has ended in their victory.
- The mission's title is an obvious pun on the phrase, "Having a good time", Havana being the capital city of Cuba. The phrase is also the title of a song.
- Despite Umberto claiming the Cholos have been wiped out, they can still be encountered in Little Haiti.