After the Cholos' attempt on his father's life, Umberto Robina wants revenge, and has Vic assist his men in robbing a warehouse used by the Cholos as an arms dump. After they clear the warehouse of Cholos, two vans enter the site to load the weapons, carrying a "gift" for the Cholos: a booby-trapped piñata of Umberto mockingly showing the middle finger. Vic protects the Cubans as they rob the Cholos' arms crates, and escapes with one of the vans back to Umberto's home.
Back at his place, Umberto celebrates his victory with Vic. Meanwhile, back at the warehouse, a Cholo unknowingly sets the Cubans' "gift" off with a baseball bat, destroying the warehouse in a massive explosion.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Kill the warehouse guards
- Protect Umberto's guys
- Take out that Cholo
- Get in the van
- Get the van back to Umberto's
Post-mission news story
Any radio song or program would be interrupted by a report of another gang war near a warehouse in Little Haiti, referring to the events of the mission. A "reliable source" close to the Cubans is stated to have declared that the war between them and the Cholos has ended in their victory.
- The mission's title is an obvious pun on the phrase, "Having a good time."
- The gift left behind in the warehouse bears a striking resemblance to Sackboy from the LittleBigPlanet series of video games.
- Umberto said that all of the Cholos are wiped out in their neighborhood but after the mission, you can sometimes see their cars or even themselves at the junkyard or in Little Haiti.
- After the final cutscene of the mission, the Cholo warehouse will be in ruins for the remainder of the game.
- A weird glitch may occur on the PS2 regarding this location; if you drive a vehicle into the ruins, park it, and then walk on foot back to the adjacent shantytown, the vehicle you left in the ruins may relocate to one of the streets in the shantytown.