Elizabeta tells Niko that she is starting to feel paranoid, from the threat of the police. In the midst of a conversation, Manny Escuela and Jay Hamilton interrupt. While rolling, Elizabeta suddenly shoots both of the guests, saying "she isn't in the mood". Having bigger problems to deal with herself, she wants Niko to take their bodies to a doctor nearby.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take the bodies to the doctor
This is a relatively simple mission with a substantial reward. Jump in the car and drive to the doctor in Dukes, but be careful not to damage the car—the trunk will fly open, and if a cop passes by, the player will have to lose a two-star wanted level. The player can, however, pull their car over to close the trunk.
Once Niko gets to the doctor, he will tell Niko that the organs of Manny and Jay will be "out on the streets in no time." Niko will ironically reply that "Manny always wanted to help the streets".
An alternative method, is to simply dump the car in the water, jump from a hole on the bridge, making the bodies fall out, or destroy the car while it's on the highway, however either way, Elizabeta will explain to Niko over the phone that he "just missed out on a payday." Regardless, after this mission Niko cuts his ties with Elizabeta to avoid prison.
- Manny Escuela - Killed by Elizabeta for nearly revealing her location to the LCPD.
- Jay Hamilton - Killed by Elizabeta for nearly revealing her location to the LCPD.
- The GPS and Elizabeta Torres both tell Niko to drive the bodies to the doctor in Broker. However, the doctor is actually in Steinway, Dukes.
- Little Jacob calls during the mission asking if Niko wants to get something to eat with him, to which Niko responds, "Sorry Jacob, I'm already hanging out with two friends" (the corpses in the trunk of his car). The call serves no purpose other than being an ironic joke, similar to Jacob's other call in I'll Take Her..., Roman's calls in Rigged to Blow, Shadow, and Paper Trail; and Brucie's call in Undress to Kill and Dining Out.
- In the beta version, the meeting place was supposed to be on a jetty by the Dukes Bay Bridge.
- Niko has many different lines of dialogue for closing the trunk, including "Oops, we nearly lost you two", "Shit, were you guys trying to make a break for it?", "I can't believe I've got a genuine celebrity in the back of my car", "Hey, aren't you that guy from the TV?", "Well, at least you'll live on through your documentary", and "I wouldn't want the cops seeing you guys".
- If the trunk of the car has been removed from the car during the journey, it will reappear on the car intact during the closing cutscene.
- If Roman is phoned following this mission, he will ask whether Niko has been meeting any women. Niko answers by listing all the people he has met since their move to Bohan: Manny, Elizabeta, Francis, Packie, Playboy, Johnny, and The Doctor. Roman jokingly asks what the price of kidneys are, in response.
- The music that plays upon mission completion is different from the usual one, and is a sad tune, possibly due to Manny and Jay being dead. It is also played after completing the mission That Special Someone and Mr and Mrs Bellic.
- Possibly sometime before or during this mission, Roman will be kidnapped by Johnny and Malc in Roman's Holiday as this mission unlocks Hostile Negotiation.
- After this mission, Niko will receive three phone calls from Mallorie. (Possibly two depending on the time the player does this mission and The Snow Storm.
- Similarly with Jacob in "The Snow Storm", the player is unable to hang out with Roman following completion of this mission, as he is kidnapped as seen in the mission Hostile Negotiation. (Only if the player had completed Photo Shoot)
- This mission is the only time where Niko can obtain Elizabeta's Voodoo (unique Pink and White Voodoo)