- "The largest firearms manufacturer in the United States, protecting Americans from each other since 1850."
- ― Description at Bawsaq.com.
Not much is known about Hawk & Little, as they are only mentioned in the BAWSAQ website as one of the businesses with stocks available to buy. They are said to be the largest firearm manufacturer in the United States.
In the enhanced edition of Grand Theft Auto V, it manufactures several weapons seen in-game.
- Hawk & Little appears to be mainly based on Smith & Wesson, as the former's logo is nearly identical to the latter's and because Smith & Wesson was founded in the 1850s.
- The name is derived from Heckler & Koch. Both sound somewhat similar, especially with the ampersand (and) conjunction. Additionally, the Combat Pistol and the SMG are both based on Heckler & Koch weapons.
- Hawk & Little's weapons appear to strike a balance between Shrewsbury's simple, cheaper designs and Vom Feuer's expensive, radical designs; they manufacture weapons of simple design that deal low damage and cost less alongside weapons that feature radical designs, deal high damage and are more expensive.
- Like Shrewsbury, most of Hawk and Little's weapons are based on foreign designs.
- Hawk & Little produces the Bullpup Rifle, which contradicts the weapon's description of being a Chinese import.