Helena Wankstein is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series who appears as a minor character in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Helena lives on a farm in Flint Range, Flint County and meets Carl Johnson beside the Ammu-Nation store in Blueberry, Red County, shooting some targets on a deck(after mission The Green Sabre is passed). She is a lawyer by trade but is enthusiastic about guns. She is normally home between 00:00-2:00, 8:00-12:00 and 14:00-0:00. Helena prefers Carl to have low muscle, low fat and high sex appeal.
Carl can take Helena to either the club in Idlewood, Los Santos (Alhambra) or Queens, San Fierro (Gaydar Station), but the Alhambra remains a better solution since it's closer, despite both clubs being fairly away from Helena's house. To impress Helena with dancing, the player must score over 4000 points.
Helena likes Carl to drive fairly slowly in rural areas (such as around her farm) or nice parts of town. Driving around her fields will suffice for this date.
Helena will ask Carl in for coffee when their relationship gets to 70%.
The rewards for dating Helena include access to her tool shed, which includes: a chainsaw, a flamethrower, Molotov Cocktails and a pistol. At 50% she gives Carl the keys to her Bandito, but even without having the keys, CJ can still steal it, since it has no doors. At 100% Carl gets the Rural Clothes, which are located in the special menu on the wardrobe. In her farm, there is also a Sadler that is unlocked for CJ at any time.
- If the player stands in front of Helena when she is at the shooting range, she will keep shooting the player as if he was not there.
- If the player does not meet her standards when he arrives on her ranch for their date, she will refuse to go out with him.
- Strangely, Helena enjoys the country sides but complains that Rodeo is beneath her as "she went to a private school"/ "she can't stand trash like this.", which is odd, as Rodeo is the location of wealthy clothing shops.
- Helena's surname is a wordplay on the phrase wank stain.
- She is the only girlfriend in the game that requires more than two statistic requirements; low muscle, low fat, high sex appeal. The other girlfriends only require a maximum of two
- If the player attacks Helena in any way in the shooting range, she will start to shoot at him, aiming directly at him no matter where he is.