|This article needs more images of:|
Current Design Gallery images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
It is based on a West Coast Choppers El Diablo series bike, one of the most radically designed choppers in the game. The bike features a flame-based rim design and a fang-shaped rear fender.
In Grand Theft Auto IV, the Hellfury is one of the choppers available with a rather unique design. For Episodes from Liberty City, however, other bikes, specifically the Diabolus and the Hexer, are featured with their designs based on that of the Hellfury.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto IV
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
The Hellfury's handling is similar to Freeway. It turns widely, even at very low speed. However, it has good acceleration with a good top speed which can help to easily win races.
GTA IV Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
V-Twin (In-game model)
- In GTA IV, Jayvon Simson rides a unique rich red Hellfury in "Ruff Rider", leading Niko on an extended chase through Algonquin.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- Usually seen driven by the Angels of Death or parked in BOABO and Beechwood City.
- 2 were parked in front of Brightback Corporation Building on BOABO, Broker.
- A Hellfury is seen on the northern side of the museum in the mission Museum Piece. It seems to replace Johnny's parked Hexer in the parallel mission in The Lost and Damned, as it is the most similar bike.
- Can be obtained during the mission Ruff Rider by killing Jayvon Simson.
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
- A golden-brown Hellfury can be found in the alleyway next to Lost MC Clubhouse in TBoGT, parked next to the side entrance.
- Many seen outside Luis Lopez's safehouse.
- Parked next to the 69th Street Diner in Hove Beach, only in TBoGT.
- Can be found parked in the midst of some apartments just east of the car wash in Beechwood City.
- Can be found as the main traffic bike in the first few minutes of TBoGT.
- Johnny Klebitz owned a Hellfury in the original game, before it was replaced by the Hexer in the episodes.
- Jayvon Simson
- Along with the Angel, this bike is favored by the members of The Angels of Death.
- In GTA IV and EFLC, the default radio station in the Hellfury is Liberty City Hardcore.
- Strangely, this bike is used by The Lost in TLAD, but in GTA IV and TBoGT, it is used by the Angels of Death.
- The bike was possibly considered to appear in Grand Theft Auto V, as a police scanner file named "0x1B679D8D" mentions it by name.
- The Hellfury does not have a license plate, deeming it illegal for the road.