High School! is a Vinewood classic coming-of-age teen comedy/exploitation film released in 1969 by Richards Majestic Productions, staring Chung Walker, BJ Daley, Kate Wong, Tom Capen, Shermar and Lorna Pap. The plot seems to revolve around a group of high school students having sexual intercourse, smoking marijuana, and ingesting LSD.
- Chung Walker
- BJ Daley
- Kate Wong
- Tom Capen
- Lorna Pap
"In Happy Valley High, everyone is learning how to bake... and get baked."
The first of the great topless teen films. What happens when you combine high school with marijuana, unprotected sex and a soundtrack with every one of the rock legends of the day? Comedy gold, that's what. A group orgy in chemistry class ensues after the teacher synthesizes a chemical that makes people take their clothes off. Unfortunately it's unleashed in the teachers lounge too where a 60-year-old rip their clothes off and go at it. Laugh as groups of red-eyed kids in flared jeans and tie-dye t-shirts easily evade the clutches of farcically-inept local policemen. Laught at the same jokes about nobody being able to find their locker and being really hungry. Laught as bearded teachers groove with cheerleaders in the name of free love. They don't make them like this anymore, because they're not allowed to.
Comments on Classicvinewood.com
- pottwist - "I want to go to this school." - 8/10 stars
- drapesdontmatch - "This is a pedophile's wet dream. I would imagine... I didn't have a wet dream, actually. Not quite." - 6/10 stars
- booyacker - "Classic scene at the football game where Happy Valley's team is so stoned they just start making out with each other!" - 6/10 stars
- spolitico8 - "Is it any wonder the babyboomers fucked up America? - 2/10 stars
- jingleballs1983 - "I shit my pants when they spiked the nerd's lunch with acid. He nearly died! So hilarious." - 8/10 stars
- gashcooky - "The parent-teacher meeting with the hash cookies and laxatives might be the funniest thing I've ever seen." - 9/10 stars
- This film is most likely a parody of the kind of coming-of-age teen films popular in the late 1960's and throughout the 1970's, like The Love-Ins (1967), Last Summer (1969), and The Harrad Experiment (1973), which often featured a lot of nudity and young people frequently engaging in sex, and alcohol and drug usage. It may also be a reference to the similarly named 1968 documentary film which was heavily criticized at the time it was released.
- Michael De Santa seems to be a fan of this film. If the player (as Michael) calls Solomon Richards after the mission Monkey Business, he will use one of the phrases of this movie. The phrase is: "Is it the brownies, or does that girl has three tits?", which Michael automatically recognizes. Michael also mentions that "even his son likes this movie".