- "I work for a government agency. It is not important which one. I will try not to confuse you. Yes, when we last met, I was involved in battling threats in Latin America by any means necessary. That does not make me a drug dealer."
- ― Mike Toreno
Mike Toreno (who, as it turns out, was never in the helicopter Carl blew up) appears, and explains to Carl who he is and what he's here for. He needs Carl to do jobs which he can't be caught doing. The first one is to commandeer a truck. He says it's a two-man job, and Carl would need someone to help him out, so he has Cesar come over.
After a small talk, Carl and Cesar hop on a bike and head for a tanker on its way to San Fierro, just across the Garver Bridge. While heading there, Carl tells Cesar the plan, which makes Cesar a bit nervous, as Carl didn't mention that on the phone.
Once they have reached the tanker, Carl steers the motorbike, matching the truck's speed, while Cesar is preparing to hop on it. He eventually hops on board and jacks the vehicle. Carl then hops on board, and takes the truck back to the garage in Doherty.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- You need to use that bike in order to get Cesar close enough to the truck
- Pick up Cesar then catch up to the truck
- Pull up to the left hand side of the truck and hold the bike in position until Cesar is ready to jump
- Get into the truck and drive it back to the garage
Post mission phone call
Mike Toreno: Here. Now. Don't screw around.
Carl Johnson: What an Asshole!
The reward for completing this mission is $7,000 and the mission Interdiction is unlocked.
- After Cesar hijacks the tanker, he will get into the passenger seat. Despite this, the player can still enter the tanker through the passenger door, resulting in a minor glitch where Carl passes through Cesar.
- This mission may be inspired by the final truck-jacking scene from The Fast and The Furious. Differences between the game and the movie is that Cesar had to jump from a bike onto the truck and highjack it, while the truck driver was unarmed, while Brian O'Connor, the protagonist of the movie, had to jump from his car (while his girlfriend drove it) onto the truck, rescue his friend, and then jump back into the car.
- At the end of the mission, Cesar drives the tanker into the Doherty garage, even though the garage is too small to accommodate it.
- If the player drives the bike onto the Kincaid Bridge, Cesar will let Carl know by saying, "This is a train bridge" or "We jacking a train, holmes?"
- The bike's licence plate reads "PREACHER".