- "Tell Kendl that I love her!"
- — Cesar Vialpando.
Toreno explains who he is and what he's here for. Carl apologizes for what he has done, but Toreno tells him to calm down. He needs Carl to do jobs which he can't be caught doing. The first one is to commandeer a truck. He says it's a two-man job, and Carl would need someone to help him out, so Cesar has come over.
After a small talk, Carl and Cesar hop on a motorbike and head for a truck moving along the freeway in San Fierro, just across the Garver Bridge. While heading there, Carl tells Cesar the plan, which makes Cesar a bit nervous, as "Carl" did not mention that on the phone.
Once they have reached the truck, Carl steers the motorbike, matching the truck's speed, while Cesar is preparing to hop on it. He eventually hops on board and jacks the vehicle. Carl then hops on board, and takes the truck back to the garage in Doherty.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- You need to use that bike in order to get Cesar close enough to the truck
- Pick up Cesar then catch up to the truck
- Pull up to the left hand side of the truck and hold the bike in position until Cesar is ready to jump
- Get into the truck and drive it back to the garage
- Drive the truck back to the garage
Post mission phone call
Mike Toreno: Here. Now. Don't screw around.
Carl Johnson: What an asshole!
- This mission may be inspired by the final truck-jacking scene from The Fast and The Furious. Differences between the game and the movie is that Cesar had to jump from a bike onto the truck and highjack it, while the truck driver was unarmed, while Brian O'Connor, the protagonist of the movie, had to jump from his car (while his girlfriend drove it) onto the truck, rescue his friend, and then jump back into the car.
- Unlike Tanker Commander, when the rig disconnects from the cab,the mission will not fail: instead you are going to have the cab attached to the trailer only.
- At the end of the mission, Cesar is backing the truck into the garage. There is no way a tanker and trailer would fit inside the garage.
- If you drive the bike onto the train bridge, Cesar will let you know by saying, "This is a train bridge." or "Are we highjacking a train, holmes?"