Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Taking down two hippies in a camper van loaded with product should be easy. It is if another team of hoods don't have the exact same idea. Two outfits fight it out over the pacifists' product, trying to bring it back to their respective drop offs."
Hippy Hunting is a 2 team versus mission in Grand Theft Auto Online. It is started by walking into the blue corona (marked by a star icon on the players radar or map) on the north-west corner of the Alamo Sea in GTA Online freemode or from the Pause menu Jobs versus list.
The two teams of between 1 and 4 (2 to 8 total players) must race from opposite directions to the location of the weed package in the hippie Camper Van in Raton Canyon and fight for it. The teams are provided with a variety of vehicles at their respective start points (Stab City and a Redneck settlement north shore of Alamo Sea) including Gauntlet and Dominator muscle cars and Sanchez dirt bikes. Once the weed package is collected, the player(s) must try to deliver it to their own drop off point while coming under attack from the opposing team.
- Team: Crims (Start point Stab City)
- Steal the weed
- Deliver the weed to the drop off at the Yellow Jack Inn
- Team: Outlaws (Start point Redneck settlement north shore of Alamo Sea)
- Steal the weed
- Deliver the weed to the drop off the barn at Grapeseed
- This mission's name may be wordplay on the 1956 musical Happy Hunting.