Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hitmen are hired guns/hired criminals that appear in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. They are people who work for other big criminal organizations who pay them.
Hitmen made their first appearance in GTA San Andreas. If the player loses all their money and take debt to do Gambling, the loanshark will send hitmen to kill CJ until he pays their debt. Hitmen also make a small appearance in the mission Freefall, where the player has to kill them inside the Shamal.
In GTA LCS they appear in the mission No Son of Mine, where they are hired by Toni's mother to kill her son, Toni Cipriani. However, Toni fends them off. From that point on they continue to attack Toni at random intervals until the mission Making Toni. They are depicted wearing dark suits, with gloves, and having a five o' clock shadow. They also appear to be Asian.
In GTA VCS, they first appear in the mission Soldier where they murder Jerry's drug contact, and attempt to take out Victor Vance as well. Later in the storyline they are hired by Giorgio Forelli, to attack Barry Mickelthwaite and Phil Collins. They have the same appearance as they did in LCS, first appearing in Kill Phil, Kill Phil: Part 2, and In the Air Tonight. After In the Air Tonight, Barry decides to pay off his debt, not to take the risk of Phil being killed.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Kill Phil (hitmen use civilian models in this mission)
- Kill Phil: Part 2
- In the Air Tonight (hitmen reuse the Mendez Gang member models)
- Every protagonist (besides Victor Vance) is at one point in their lives, a hitman. Niko Bellic is the most hired hitman of all protagonists.
- One of the hitmen makes a small appearance in Dead Meat, as he walks out of Momma's Restaurante, and walks by Toni, indicating Toni's mother has already called the hit on Toni.
- Their favorite radio stations in GTA Liberty City Stories are MSX 98 & Double Clef FM.
- Sometimes after Toni kills a hitman he will say something like "That's for trying to piss me off!"