Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Toni! Come sta? I'm glad you showed up. I want you to do something for me... If I can't get that bitch of a union boss on my side, I can sure as shit get her guys to play along. Capiche?"
- ― Salvatore Leone
Toni drops by Salvatore's home, Maria, who is behind the bar, notices Toni and tells Sal that Toni was there. Sal tells Toni to make sure that the strikers are pre-occupied. Toni decides to get some prostitutes to keep them amused, and picks six prostitutes from around the city to take to the strikers at the entrance of Portland Harbor, but must do so in six in-game hours (six gameplay minutes) before the picket line's shift changes. The locations of eight prostitutes are provided.
In most cases, these prostitutes may be found roaming in random parts of Portland, but two in Saint Mark's are currently providing services to other customers, thus requiring the intervention of the player (by killing said customers). After bringing at least six prostitutes to the strikers, the player completes the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Collect six hookers and take them to the picket line at Portland Docks
Post mission phone call
Maria Latore: Hello Fido! It's Maria. Salvatore gave me your number... well I found it in his address book. But whatever! You're his new doggy, right? Well, I want to go walkies. I'll expect you over soon.
- Clients - Killed to take the Prostitutes.
The reward for completing the mission is $500, regardless of how many more prostitutes are brought in. The missions Frighteners for Salvatore and Shop 'til you Strop for Maria Latore are unlocked. The Avenging Angels side mission is also available from this point onwards, as Liberty City News reports on the establishment of the Liberty City chapter of the organization, although the mission cannot be activiated until the Avenging Angels Fatigues are unlocked after Frighteners.
- The mission's name is most likely a reference to the TV series Bo' Selecta!.
- Also, Ho sounds similar to "hoe", a slang for a prostitute, which is the objective of this mission.
- This mission is similar to The Fuzz Ball in Grand Theft Auto III.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|