- "I've got you a nice little place to stay, Toni. It's got you written all over it."
- — Vincenzo Cilli
Home Sweet Home is the first storyline mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Vincenzo Cilli. The mission is triggered automatically at the start of the game, following the opening introduction.
The mission begins after Toni, who had just returned to Liberty City, and Vincenzo leave Salvatore Leone's Gentlemen's Club. Vincenzo tells Toni to drive to the new apartment he has rented for him and then to take him to his warehouse in Atlantic Quays. After the drive to the apartment, Toni enters and changes into a new set of clothes. Toni then drives Vincenzo to his warehouse, with Vincenzo reminding him that he is the boss.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the car
- Drive Vincenzo to the safehouse
- Walk into the yellow marker in the doorway
- Walk into the clothes icon to get a change of clothes
- Rejoin Vincenzo outside
- Get back in the car
- Take Vincenzo to Atlantic Quays
The reward for completing this mission is $100 and the mission Slacker is unlocked. The player can now save their game at the Portland safehouse, and the Casual Outfit and Leone's Suit will appear in Toni's wardrobe. Free-roam gameplay is also unlocked, though only Portland is immediately accessible.
- The Kuruma is the first vehicle used in the game, much like Grand Theft Auto III. This Kuruma is fireproof, but cannot be obtained.
- This is one of two missions, the other being A Volatile Situation, where it is impossible to gain a wanted level.
- Before Toni gets in the Kuruma, he says "Yeah, you're all heart.", but the subtitles read "You're all heart".
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|