- "Assume the goat is goat and don't ask where the beer comes from at this Jamaican bar where they take the smoking ban about as seriously as they take the local police."
- ―GTA IV Manual Description
Located at the southern end of Tutelo Avenue in Beechwood City, off the Broker-Dukes Expressway, it is the local front for the Hillside Posse. Little Jacob, a friend of Niko and Roman, owns the café, but is only seen there during certain missions. Its area can very crowded with Jamaicans at night.In GTA IV, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony , the player can play pool there, either with a friend, a date, or, if he is alone, with a random bar patron. A QUB3D video arcade game is also located here. Despite being a "cafe", the establishment, as most non-fast-food restaurants, does not offer food or drinks to replenish health.
Like most landmarks in Broker, the Homebrew Café is featured in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars at roughly the same spot, but exists as a non-interactive part of Beechwood City's street scenery.
- On the wall of the café, an artwork featuring beta Northwood is shown.
- The front of the restaurant is painted to resemble a Jamaican flag.
- The radio stations Massive B Soundsystem 96.9 and RamJam FM are played in the café.
- There is a Micro Uzi behind the cafe.
- In GTA Chinatown Wars, the pedestrians can be seen getting out and in the café, but however, it stills inaccessible to the player.