Hookies is a family seafood restaurant, local landmark and a front for the distribution of methamphetamine featured in Grand Theft Auto V. It is located on the Great Ocean Highway in North Chumash, Blaine County.
It is available for purchase by Michael De Santa or Franklin Clinton for $600,000 after the mission Nervous Ron, generating a weekly profit of $4,700. After becoming the owner, the player can choose to participate in side missions such as defending the business from Gang Attacks or delivering alcohol.
Members of The Lost MC can usually be found hanging out in the establishment, due to it being the center for a crew of drug dealers from Sandy Shores that run drugs through the Raton Canyon for The Lost MC. The members will attack the player even by just standing next to them. If Trevor Philips comes to the bar, the bikers will attack him instantly. The Lost members are also often seen driving away from Hookies if the player approaches from either direction on the highway.
Welcome to Hookies!
Mr. De Santa/Clinton!
Congratulations on being the new owner of Hookies! Aside from a minor gang problem and the occasional drunken knife fight, there isn't a better family restaurant in all of North Chumash!
- It is based on the Neptune's Net Seafood Restaurant in Malibu, California.
- The name and visual appearance is similar to the restaurant chain Hooters.
- The property is not available for purchase by Trevor because of his violent conflict with The Lost MC, who seem to be using the restaurant as an area of congregation. When playing as Trevor, caution is advised when passing by the property as a group of Lost bikers may randomly spawn and pursue him.
- Its vehicle parking zone is a common spawn point for the LCC Hexer motorbike.
- A baseball bat can be found at the toilets, behind the shed.