|Not to be confused with the GTA: San Andreas mission, Cop Wheels, or the GTA Advance mission, Hot Wheels.|
- "Oh yeah, I understand, Vinnie. I understand that as long as I work for you, I get treated like a bitch. Well, I was making scores while you were looking up girls' skirts. Have your bitch job back, 'boss'. I quit!"
- ―Toni Cipriani
Hot Wheels is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Leone Family Caporegime Vincenzo Cilli from his warehouse in the Atlantic Quays district Portland Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Vincenzo's warehouse in Atlantic Quays looking for more work. Vincenzo is at first on the phone to his mother and then says goodbye. Toni berates Vincenzo for his 'multi-tasking' with Cheryl with her head in his pants whilst on the phone to his mother, not showing her the proper respect. Vincenzo tells Toni about his drug filled Banshee that he needs picking up in order to supply more Leone-controlled drugs into the city.
Toni goes to the car and attempts to drive away, at which point the police enter the scene and begin to chase Toni, resulting in the player acquiring a 3-star wanted level. Toni manages to drive away from the police and uses the Pay 'n' Spray in Red Light District to lose them. Toni drives the car to a Leone lock up in Saint Mark's and receives a phone call from Vincenzo. Toni accuses Vincenzo of setting him up, while Vincenzo claims that Toni is ungrateful for the things he's given him like a job and an apartment. The pair argue before Toni quits his job with Vincenzo. Toni then takes the car to the car crusher in Harwood and has the car crushed, to send a message to Vincenzo. Toni pockets the money from the car and the mission is complete.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Collect Vincenzo's car
- It's a police trap! Get the car out of there
- Lose the cops
- Deliver the car to Vincenzo's lock-up
- Teach Vincenzo never to mess around with you again - crush his car!
- Drive to the car crusher
- Stop in the marker
- Get out and wait for the crusher to do it's thing
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|
- The name of the mission is a reference to the Hot Wheels brand of die cast toy cars, and the fact that the Banshee is "hot" (i.e. stolen). The Dodge Viper, which the Banshee is modeled after, is one of the most popular die-cast Hot Wheels models.