|For the GTA Advance mission, see Hot Wheels. Not to be confused with Cop Wheels, a mission in GTA: San Andreas.|
- "Oh yeah, I understand, Vinnie. I understand that as long as I work for you, I get treated like a bitch. Well, I was making scores while you were looking up girls' skirts. Have your bitch job back, 'boss'. I quit!"
- ―Toni Cipriani severing his ties with Vincenzo.
Hot Wheels is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Leone Family Caporegime Vincenzo Cilli from his warehouse in the Atlantic Quays district of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Vincenzo's warehouse in Atlantic Quays looking for more work. Vincenzo is at first on the phone to his mother and then says goodbye. Toni berates Vincenzo for his lack of respect towards his mother, as he was talking to her whilst receiving a blowjob from a prostitute at the same time. Vincenzo tells Toni about his drug filled Banshee that he needs picking up in order to supply more Leone-controlled drugs into the city.
Toni goes to the car and attempts to drive away, at which point the police arrive and begin to chase Toni, resulting in the player acquiring a 3-star wanted level. Toni manages to drive away from the police and uses the Pay 'n' Spray in the Red Light District to lose them. Toni drives the car to a Leone lock up in Saint Mark's and receives a phone call from Vincenzo. Toni accuses Vincenzo of setting him up, with Vincenzo angered at Toni's supposed ungratefulness after Vincenzo set him up with work and an apartment. The pair argue further before Toni quits working for Vincenzo. In a final act of vengeance, Toni drives Vincenzo's car to the scrapyard in Harwood and has it crushed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Collect Vincenzo's car
- It's a police trap! Get the car out of there
- Lose the cops
- Deliver the car to Vincenzo's lock-up
- Teach Vincenzo never to mess around with you again - crush his car!
- Drive to the car crusher
- Stop in the marker
- Get out and wait for the crusher to do its thing
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|
- The name of the mission is likely a nod to the original mission in GTA Advance, Hot Wheels, which also involved stealing a Banshee. Both missions' names are a reference to the Hot Wheels brand of die cast toy cars. The Dodge Viper, which the Banshee is modeled after, is one of the most popular die-cast Hot Wheels models.