Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by |
Requiring improvement: Missing Infobox information.
- "Meet a contact in Downtown to receive the Humane Labs key codes. Set up lookouts and security at the meet in case of interruption."
- — Instructions
Go to the parking lot on Elgin Avenue, near the Ammu-Nation in Downtown Los Santos to meet up and collect key codes for the main heist. Two players must wait for the contacts in the middle of the parking lot, while the other two must take position in vantage points in case things go wrong. The contact arrives and is revealed to be Karen from the IAA. Karen says that she needs to wait for confirmation to give the codes to the crew, while waiting she even makes a reference to the bank heist that the crew previously committed.
Soon, FIB members arrive in FIB Buffalos and FIB Grangers, and completely lock off the area, Karen's bodyguard is killed and she runs away leaving the crew to fight off the FIB agents. It is recommended to use heavy artillery to take them out; the two players at the vantage points should be able to do that. There are two alleyways that lead to the parking lot and the agents will start to attack from both of them, so be careful to not be caught off guard and always keep an eye on the two alleyways. Once all agents are killed, collect the briefcase and return to the planning room. More agents will appear when the briefcase is collected, so watch out for them. Once the briefcase has been delivered and the crew has left the parking lot, the mission is complete.
- Go to the meeting point.
- Get into position.
- Wait for your crew to get into position.
- Take out the agents.
- Collect the briefcase.
- Deliver the briefcase to the planning room.
- Help deliver the briefcase to the planning room.
- Upon replaying of the Setup, a minor visual glitch often occurs during the cutscene of Karen handing over the access codes, wherein the Buyer and Bodyguard will see the weapon that they chose as their starting weapon clipped through their wrist. Only the Buyer and Bodyguard themselves can see this glitch on their own character only.
- (PS4, Xbox One & PC) Rarely, a glitch can occur that causes Karen and her bodyguard to drive straight past the parking lot, which eventually fails the mission with a message stating "The deal was compromised". Restarting the Setup does not fix the issue, and the host will need to return to Free Mode, find a new session, then restart the Setup in order to resolve it. Similar mission-failing glitches can occur on The Fleeca Job (Finale), Prison Break - Wet Work and The Prison Break (Finale).
- When the FIB first fire their pistols, they make a unique gun-fire sound effect. This sound effect isn't heard in normal gameplay.
- A Maverick always flys by when the players are waiting for Karen.