Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Become the Beast – a stronger, faster (and hairier) version of your character - and flee relentless pursuers all over Los Santos and Blaine County."
Hunt the Beast is an Event in GTA Online, which transforms a random GTA Online player, who has to be tracked down and killed by other players.
Just like any other Freemode Event, the timer and notification are sent to each player informing them when the event starts. A option to become the Beast is given, by pressing Left D-Pad (Xbox One/PlayStation 4), giving the player a chance out of all other players who selected the option to be the beast.
A random player of the selected ones is selected to be the beast, and is hidden from the radar. All other players must track it down, however, it is faster and stronger.
The objective of the players is to track it down, and kill it within 30 minutes. The objective of the beast is to visit 10 landmarks within the 30 minutes without getting killed.
The Beast becomes noticeable on the Radar once they reach a landmark, or if they choose not to go to a landmark for 3 minutes.
The landmarks used are randomized each time the event is played.
- Altruist Camp
- Beam Me Up
- Cluckin' Bell
- Dignity Village
- Land Act Reservoir
- Los Santos International Airport
- Marlowe Vineyards
- McKenzie Field Hangar
- Mount Josiah alien graffiti silos
- NOOSE Headquarters
- Palmer-Taylor Power Station
- RON Alternates Wind Farm
- Vespucci Beach Police Station
- The Beast during the event is 3 times stronger than a standard/average GTA Online player, being able to survive 2 tank shells.
- The red jacket that the beast character model has is possible reference to the movie Teen Wolf, where the protagonist wears the same jacket and also becomes a werewolf.
- Hunt the Beast and other Freemode Events announced on Rockstar Newswire
- Game Tips on Rockstar Newswire