|For vehicles with similar names, see Huntley or Huntley Sport.|
- "Merging the style and craftsmanship of a classic English luxury motorcar with the feature set of a high-end SUV, the Huntley S might be the only example of British-American fusion that actually works."
- ―Legendary Motorsport description.
The Huntley S is based on the Bentley EXP 9 F concept SUV, with many elements from the 2016 Bentley Falcon. It features dual circular headlamps, similar to other Bentley-derived vehicles, such as the Cognoscenti Cabrio. The sides are heavily influenced by the Range Rover Evoque.
Unlike the Cognoscenti Cabrio, the front end of the Huntley S features a bumper design inspired by those found on Bentley models post-2010. As such, the bumper features one continuous main duct that spans almost its entire width.
Unlike any Bentley model, the Huntley S features black A, B and C pillars. As a result of this design choice, the car does bear some resemblance to the Range Rover-inspired models in-game, (mostly the Baller (Version II)).
Like other vehicles the Huntley S has a shared interior, and it is shared with the Serrano.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
The Huntley S is one of the fastest SUVs in the game, despite being powered by what sounds to be a high-revving V8 (modeled after an Inline-4, identical to the Seminole's engine model). Its handling is average among the SUV class, being similar to the Obey Rocoto as well as others, but still being beaten by the Vapid Radius. Even though it posses one of the highest acceleration times in its class, and one of the best top speeds among any 4-door SUV, the Huntley is still slower accelerating than the Baller, and the Serrano and Radius are still the fastest in the SUV class. Therefore, the Huntley S gets highly rewarded by the customization available at Los Santos Customs, due of the acceleration based upgrades. It is also highly durable and can resist a lot of shots and collision damage, especially with armor fitted at Los Santos Customs.
Overall, unless the player wishes to have more customization options on an SUV (which it does well), the Huntley S is not recommended, as vehicles such as the Benefactor Serrano and Vapid Radius (although the Radius lacks visual modifications) are more readily available within the SUV class, and can overcome most advantages that the Huntley has with upgrades that may cost the base price of a single Huntley.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|8 Seconds (Website)||136 / 219 |
124 / 200 (Website)
2500 / 5512 (Handling.dat)
Mass cannot be observed.
Grand Theft Auto V
|Type||Upgrade||Cost (Story)||Cost (Online)|
|Armor||Armor Upgrade 20%||$1,625||$6,375|
|Armor Upgrade 40%||$4,062||$10,625|
|Armor Upgrade 60%||$6,500||$17,000|
|Armor Upgrade 80%||$11,375||$29,750|
|Armor Upgrade 100%||$16,250||$42,500|
|Engine||EMS Upgrade, Level 1||$2,925||$5,850|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 2||$4,062||$8,125|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 3||$5,850||$11,700|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 4||$10,887||$21,775|
|Exhaust||Chrome Tip Exhaust||$375||$750|
|Dual Exit Exhaust||$899||$1,800|
|Dual Titanium Exhaust||$1,499||$3,000|
|Big Bore Exhaust||$4,770||$9,550|
|Double Vented Hood||$1,200||$2,400|
|Carbon Vented Hood||$2,225||$4,450|
|Loss/Theft Prevention||Tracker||N/A||Too Hot|
|Full Coverage||N/A||Too Hot|
|Sell||Sell Vehicle||N/A||Too Hot|
Grand Theft Auto V
- Available in every garage for all the protagonists in single player (XB360/PS3 version only).
- One of the most common vehicles in the game, so it can be found nearly everywhere in Los Santos. Mostly spawns in rich districts like Rockford Hills, but can be sometimes found in poorer areas like Strawberry (enhanced version only).
- Sometimes spawns outside Los Santos Customs, usually heavily modified (enhanced version only).
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Seen in the Hawick LTS mission. Parked in driveways.
- Can be purchased from Legendary Motorsport for $195,000 in Grand Theft Auto Online.
- In the enhanced version, it can rarely be seen roaming around the streets of Los Santos.
- The Huntley S is the first SUV class vehicle to be sold on Legendary Motorsport.
- The SUV is highly recommended to use for the final heist The Big Score (obvious approach) for the getaway vehicle due of the high durability and speed it posses.
- Though the Huntley S is a luxurious and expensive vehicle, meaning only a few people could buy it, it is one of the most common vehicles in Los Santos. The same thing is with the Cavalcade and its pickup version in Liberty City (GTA IV rendition).
- The vehicle is badged as an Enus, despite the fact the similarly-named Huntley Sport in GTA IV was made by Vapid. It is possible the Huntley S is the result of a collaboration between the two companies, this is backed up by the quote "the Huntley S might be the only example of British-American fusion that actually works".
- This is possibly a reference to the partnership between Land Rover and the Ford Motor Company from 2000 to 2008 along with Jaguar Cars and Aston Martin (both British), Volvo (Swedish), and Mazda (East Asian (oriental): Japanese)
- In the PS3 & Xbox 360 versions, the Huntley S seems to have the same interior seats and steering wheel as the Serrano SUV. This means it has the Benefactor logo and label.
- The default radio stations for the Huntley S are Radio Los Santos, The Lab, or West Coast Classics.
- When the tires are popped, the stock rims look like they are barely textured, with a noticeably low level of detail. This is most likely a minor visual glitch.
- The Huntley S has an incorrectly modeled dashboard, the speedometer shares the design of the tachometer, thus giving the appearance of two tachometers. Strangely, the Ingot uses the same design, but is correct.
- Though the name Huntley have been used before, it is most likely a play on Bentley.
- Using the Rockstar Editor camera, the player may notice that the Huntley S is fitted with a modeled Turbocharger by default. This also applies to the Seminole, Habanero and Dubsta 6x6. Note this will not effect performance, and is purely cosmetic, unless the player purchases a Turbo modification at Los Santos Customs.
- When the vehicle is rolled over, players may notice that the singular exhaust pipe doesn't correspond to the amount of exhaust tips featured in the rear bumper. In fact, the exhaust pipe doesn't even manage to reach one of them.