Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For vehicles with similar names, see Huntley or Huntley S.|
Grand Theft Auto IV
Much like its predecessor, the Huntley, the Huntley Sport is based on a Range Rover vehicle, specifically the L322 Range Rover Vogue, although slightly sleeker. The exhaust tips, however, are almost identical to those featured on the Bentley Continental GT.
It features black B and C pillars, with the A and D Pillars colored in the same color as the car's paintjob. The Huntley Sport also features side steps on the entire wheelbase and also has tinted windows and large alloy rims with low-profile tires. On the front part of the hood, the car has the "HUNTLEY" text embossed and a small "Vapid" emblem on the grille. Much like other SUVs, the Huntley Sport has a large room for four occupants, making it a good transport.
The Huntley Sport is equipped with a GPS system with a male voice, but only if the player leaves the "selected cars" (default) option in the audio menu.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto IV
The Huntley Sport is powered by a 4.8L supercharged V8 coupled to a 5 speed gearbox with all-wheel drive. With a high top speed, the Huntley Sport is the second fastest SUV in The Ballad of Gay Tony (fastest SUV being the Serrano). Acceleration on the Huntley Sport is astounding, especially when launching the car from a standstill. The Huntley Sport does tend to suffer from understeer if driven too quickly, a trait that comes with 4WD systems. Braking is average, and ABS is standard on the Huntley Sport. Off-road, the Huntley Sport performs better than its low ground clearance and low profile tires suggest. The four-wheel-drive system and supercharged V8 make light work of steep sand hills, however the Huntley Sport tends to spin out or flip over solid, low to the ground obstacles such as rocks and debris (random panels of wood, traffic cones etc.).
GTA IV Overview
(0-60 mph in Seconds)
(mph / kmh)
(FWD / RWD / AWD)
(kg / lbs)
|N/A||90 / 145||5||N/A||AWD|
|2900 / 6393|
|N/A||N/A||5||V8 (Cover)||AWD||Cannot be observed|
- The Yardies can be seen driving in a gold, black and green (3 colors of Jamaica) Huntley Sport with a custom shaved grille and side-mounted exhaust pipes. In The Lost and Damned, it is possible to obtain a Yardies' Huntley Sport during Gang warfares. While this version looks identical, the vehicle also adds the rear-mounted exhaust pipes from the standard model, and the grilles will be placed at once in the front, resulting in a thick grille.
- A black Huntley Sport, painted with a thin red stripe down the sides, can rarely be found driving around Liberty City. It is one of a range of paint jobs available on default Huntley Sports. This Huntley Sport color is also seen in the car chase at Out of Commission; however, this one cannot be obtained as after the cutscene where everyone gets out of the Cognoscenti, the Huntley Sport will disappear.
- After doing all 10 Drug Deliveries for Little Jacob, Niko is given with a non-customized Huntley Sport, but having the same color scheme as the Yardies' version.
- After doing a boating trip with Brucie Kibbutz, an iridescent gold, bronze and beige Huntley Sport will be parked at the docks where the player gets out of the boat. The player can use it as normal.
- A custom two-tone navy and sky blue Huntley Sport is one of vehicles needed for Stevie. After receiving the message it will be parked outside a police station at Bohan and will spawn there as long as player doesn't deliver it to Stevie's garage.
- A completely black Huntley Sport can also be found in The Fixer's Assassinations mission Taken Out, as a backup car. A similar one can be obtained in The Lost and Damned, during the Stubbs' Dirty Laundry sidemission First Impressions.
- In The Ballad of Gay Tony, a large variety of unique color schemes can be found in Drug Wars. Examples are a white-on-white Huntley Sport with a black line below the side windows, a Huntley Sport with a deep cherry main body with a blue iridescent greenhouse and a Huntley Sport similar to Brucie Kibbutz may sometimes appear, also a color similar to the Yardie's variant (but a regular Huntley version) can be found this is similar to the Huntley Little Jacob gives the player when finishing delivering drugs in GTA IV.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- Commonly spawn (though only at night) in Beechwood City, BOABO, East Hook (Broker), Chase Point, Fortside, Bohan Industrial (Bohan), Middle Park, North Holland, Northwood and Purgatory (Algonquin)
- Often spawn in Rotterdam Hill (only at day), Schottler (at night) (Broker), Willis (Dukes), Castle Gardens, Castle Garden City, City Hall, The Triangle, Star Junction, Middle Park (only at day), The Exchange, (Algonquin), Westdyke and Alderney City (Alderney),
- Sometimes spawn in Beachgate (Broker), Francis International Airport (Dukes), Hatton Gardens, Lancet and Middle Park East, and Middle Park West (Algonquin).
- Occasionally spawn in South Slopes (Broker), The Meat Quarter (only during the weekend), Suffolk, Varsity Heights, Lancaster and Westminster (Algonquin).
- The "Jamaican" variant can be found around Beechwood City, Schottler and Willis.
- Frequently spawns at the Francis International Airport carpark.
- Some may spawn in Acter Industrial Park right next to the Alderney State Correctional Facility.
- Provided as a getaway car after escaping in Easton in "Three Leaf Clover".
- A Jamaican Huntley Sport is given as a gift in the last of Little Jacob's Drug Delivery missions at Homebrew Cafe in Beechwood City, with an altered grille and appearance.
The Lost and Damned
- A "Jamaican" Huntley Sport can also be obtained through Dukes and Broker-based Gang Wars, which often pit the player against members of the Jamaican Posse, who, as mentioned above, drive this vehicle.
The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Often spawns in traffic on the Ballad of Gay Tony multiplayer, particularly in Star Junction.
- Appears as vehicles driven by targets in Drug Wars. These Huntley Sports often boast unique or Jamacian paint jobs.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- The default radio stations for the Huntley Sport are:
- In an online Weazel News article in GTA IV, Kerry McIntosh is implied to drive a red Huntley Sport, which she crashed into a Wigwam Burger restaurant while highly intoxicated.
- The Huntley Sport is considered a "luxury car" in The Ballad of Gay Tony's multiplayer race/GTA race modes.
- The Huntley Sport is one of the few vehicles in GTA IV that can be "boost launched". To boost launch the vehicle, simply hold down the handbrake button and rev the engine as high as possible, and then let go. This tactic eliminates wheel spin and makes the Huntley very fast off the line, on par with some sports cars.
- All three online girlfriends, Alex Chilton, Kiki Jenkins, and Carmen Ortiz, like this car when the player takes them out for a date.