|Game(s)||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Focusing on the socialites and "cokehead debutantes" of Liberty City, they often talk about some of the outrageous spending of these people; for example, Tony McTony's collection of fifteen Infernus sports cars all with the Tony McTony logo and Cloe Parker's real estate (includes a super-sized mansion in Westdyke, Alderney that her father bought for her on the day of her first period) and her ruby-filled breast implants. I'm Rich also features Jill Von Crastenburg, Samantha Muldoon, Lyle Cleethorpes and Alfonso Vasquez including his ex-wife and his daughter January Natasha Vasquez.
- Tony McTony's high-rise glass condo on the West River side of Alderney.
- Tony McTony's mansion in Vinewood, Los Santos.
- Cloe Parker's mansion on the north side of Alderney along with The Von Crastenburg Mansion mansion (same street).
- Cloe Parker's penthouse in Middle Park East, Algonquin.
- Cleethorpes' family tobacco farm in San Andreas.
- The Triangle Club in Northern Gardens, Bohan.
- Star Junction, Algonquin.
- Twitchin's Factory in Broker.
- At one point in the program, even Bullworth Academy (the setting of Bully), is shown.
Brought to you by:
Promotional consideration and advertising breaks:
Support for sponsor listing:
- A lot of the show was made when Grand Theft Auto IV was still in the beta stages, suggesting it was made early on in the game's development. A few of the cars shown in the show are slightly different from the cars found in the final released edition of the game; for example, on the show, there is a red Banshee featured with two black stripes running down the middle instead of one, an early model of the F620 before it was added to TBoGT and a model of the Turismo that has different rims.
- It's worth noting that many of the images seen throughout the show are still, live-action stock photos. For example the yacht belonging to Cloe Parker is a slightly edited image of the RMS Queen Mary II.