- "What you're gonna do is disguise yourself as an Albanian and then go whack Frankie Garone, an Ancelotti long time capo."
- ― Gerald McReary
Gerald wants Niko Bellic to chase and assassinate a Ancelotti capo named Frank Garone while in disguise as an Albanian gangster to create even more trouble between the two gangs. He reveals a dead Albanian gang member stuffed in his fridge. He asks Niko to wear the gang member's outfit to fit in. Niko uses the Albanian's PCJ-600 to do the job.
Niko takes the bike and rides over to Star Junction where Frankie Garone is having a meeting with an Albanian. Frankie has already beaten him up and spots Niko before fleeing on his bike. Niko chases Garone through the streets before eventually killing him.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get on the motorbike
- Go to the meeting point
- Kill Frankie Garone
After the Mission
The player is able to take the red and gold PCJ-600 back to a safehouse as well as Garone's NRG 900.
- The title of the mission is a very obvious reference to the 1991 film Terminator 2: Judgment Day, where the Terminator speaks to a biker before stealing his clothes as well as his motorcycle.
- The PCJ-600 used by Niko in this mission has a unique paint job, a red body with golden rims. It can rarely be found on the streets.
- In the PC version of the game, this mission appears to have a glitch where the loading screen for the chase will load for a very long time.
- There are two situations that can occur (confirmed on the PC version) if Garone is killed before the Esperanto's explosion:
- The Esperanto can be entered, but it won't start, even though it stopped smoking.
- Or, the car will have a glitch, similar to the Swing Glitch. If the player touches the car, he will be thrown backwards very fast. Most likely, another car will hit the Esperanto, resulting in a large explosion. If one looks closely, they can see a bowling pin inside.