- "What you're gonna do is disguise yourself as an Albanian and then go whack Frankie Garone, an Ancelotti long time capo."
- ― Gerald McReary
I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle is a mission for Gerald McReary, the brother of Patrick McReary, in Grand Theft Auto IV. Gerald wants Niko Bellic to chase and assassinate a Ancelotti capo named Frank Garone while in disguise as an Albanian thug to create even more trouble between the two gangs. He reveals a dead Albanian stuffed in his fridge under the chicken that he wants Niko to dress as, to look the part. Niko uses the Albanian's PCJ-600 to do the job.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get on the motorbike
- Go to the meeting point
- Take out Frankie Garone
Find the motorcycle around the corner and hop on. Carefully ride over to Star Junction where Frankie Garone is having a meeting with an Albanian. Frankie has already beaten him up and notices Niko, gets freaked out, and hops on his sports bike in hopes of escaping. Chase him through some side streets and alleyways. Be careful and make sure not to crash. During the chase try to shoot him off the bike, or aim for the tires to slow him down. The main intention will obviously be to kill him. Whenever the two bikes are close to each other, use the chance to shoot Garone. It's better to shoot Garone than his bike, aim for the back, the back of the neck, or the back of the head. Keep shooting and don't give up. Mainly, don't let him escape and be careful not to fly off the bike. When Frank is killed, the mission is completed.
If patient enough, one can concentrate on avoiding crashes while still going fast enough to not lose Frank. The scripted part of the chase ends when he reaches Leftwood. There, he slows down significantly and becomes easy to finish off.
After the Mission
The player is able to take the red and gold PCJ-600 back to his safehouse as well as Garone's NRG 900.
- The title of the mission is obviously a reference to the 1991 film Terminator 2: Judgment Day, where the Terminator says the line to a biker before stealing his motorcycle.
- The PCJ-600 used by Niko in this mission has an unique paint job, a red body with golden rims. It can be rarely found on the streets.
- In the PC version of the game, this mission appears to have a glitch where the loading screen for the chase will load for a very long time despite the fact that the chase is relatively small.
- If the player gets thrown off their bike at high speeds and go a long way away from it, they will fail the mission for abandoning the bike. This only happens before chasing Frankie.
- Changing out of the hood's clothing will fail the mission.
- After the second cutscene, one can get off the bike and get in a car. A good time to do that, is while the player is in the tunnel, because the distance does not increase too much at this point. There are some cabs driving through the tunnel and even the slower ones are good enough for the rest of the chase.
- There are two situations that can occur (confirmed on the PC version) if Garone is killed before Esperanto's explosion:
- The Esperanto can be entered, but it won't start, even though it stopped smoking.
- Or, the car will have a glitch, similar to the Swing Glitch. If the player touches the car, he will be thrown backward very fast. Most likely, another car will hit the Esperanto, resulting in a large explosion. If one looks closely, they can see a bowling pin inside.