- This is the side mission for GTA III. For the mission in GTA VC, see Sunshine Autos Import Garage. For the mission in GTA SA, see Exports and Imports.
The following is a list of the cars that need to be stolen in GTA III. Completing one of the list will generate floating icons at the place of collection. These icons can be picked up to get the vehicle of the player's choice to be exported to the place of collection.
The Portland Docks wants emergency vehicles to be collected. The vehicles can be placed on the yellow stripes under a magnet connected to a crane, near a parked Yankee. The crane will load the collected vehicle onto a cargo ship.
- Ambulance - Parked near every hospital in the city. Also obtainable when the player kills a considerable amount of pedestrians in a short time.
- Barracks OL - Parked at Phil Cassidy's base. Also available when the player has a 6 star wanted level.
- Enforcer - Spawns inside the Staunton Island police station. Also encountered when the player has a 4 star wanted level.
- FBI Car - Only obtainable when the player has 5 star wanted level.
- Fire Truck - Parked by every fire station, also appear after Molotov Cocktails are thrown.
- Police Car - At every police station, sometimes locked.
- Rhino - Parked at Phil Cassidy's base but unlocked when all storyline missions are complete. Also obtainable when the player has a 6 star wanted level or using cheats.
The Docks also wants civilian vehicles to be collected. The vehicles can be placed in a garage just west of the crane. There is a list of vehicles on the front of the garage to keep track on what is collected.
- Blista - Driven around Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale and parked near Asuka Kasen's condo.
- Bobcat - Parked on Portland Beach behind Salvatore's Mansion and driven everywhere.
- Bus - Can be found driven by civilians near Fort Staunton.
- Coach - Parked at the bus depot in Trenton, driven rarely in all three districts.
- Dodo - Parked at a hangar in Francis International Airport.
- Flatbed - Can be found in Staunton Island.
- Linerunner - By the diner in Callahan Point and in Portland Harbor and driven rarely in all three districts.
- Moonbeam - Parked outside a garage in southwest Saint Mark's, also parked in the Liberty Tree car park in Bedford Point and driven in all three districts.
- Mr. Whoopee - Can be spawned during Firefighter, or in the mission I Scream, You Scream and rarely in Shoreside Vale, mostly appearing behind the Cartel Mansion.
- Mule - Parked in the Portland Harbor parking lot and driven everywhere.
- Patriot - Parked near Supa Save! shop in Callahan Point, starts the Patriot Playground mission and driven rarely in all three districts.
- Pony - Near the car crusher in Harwood, driven in all three districts and across from Joey's Garage.
- Rumpo - driven in all three districts, near 8-Ball's Autos and near Joey's Garage.
- Securicar - Sometimes spawns around Chinatown, also available after Donald Love's mission Decoy.
- Trashmaster - Rarely driven in all three districts, common to see in Aspatria and Bedford Point.
- Yankee - Parked by the emergency vehicle crane in Portland Harbor and driven everywhere.
A garage in Pike Creek, Shoreside Vale, wants civilian vehicles to be collected, a different set from the Portland Docks. The vehicles can be placed in a garage north of the Shoreside Vale Pay 'n' Spray. There is a list of vehicles on the front of the garage to keep track on what is collected.
- Banshee - Driven around Shoreside Vale and Staunton Island and parked inside Capital Autos.
- BF Injection - Can not be seen driven around the city, parked only front of Misty's apartment in Hepburn Heights, between 20:00 and 6:00, after the completion of Sayonara Salvatore.
- Cabbie - Parked at Mean Street Taxis in Trenton, spawns randomly anywhere in the city.
- Cheetah - driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale, spawned in the mission Chaperone.
- Esperanto - Parked near the Rockford hospital and driven everywhere.
- Idaho - Sometimes spawns at the Kenji's Casino Parking lot, driven around all three islands.
- Infernus - Parked in the Francis International Airport parking lot in Shoreside Vale and driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale.
- Kuruma - Parked in Portland Harbor parking lot, near Capital Autos, at Greasy Joe's, and driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale.
- Landstalker - Found in Belleville Park, activates the off-road mission A Ride in the Park, also parked at one of the Cedar Grove mansions in Shoreside Vale. Driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale.
- Manana - driven in all three districts.
- Perennial - Parked in Portland Harbor parking lot and near Capital Autos and driven everywhere.
- Sentinel - Driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale and parked at the Marco's Bistro.
- Stallion - Parked across from Joey's Garage in Trenton, spawned in the mission Her Lover in the Bitch'n' Dog Food Factory and driven everywhere.
- Stinger - driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale. Parked in the Liberty Tree car park. (Sometimes locked or alarmed)
- Stretch - Usually seen around Staunton Island.
- Taxi - Driven everywhere.
- If you find flying the Dodo difficult, use the roads instead and drive over the main bridges.
- An easier way to obtain a Rhino, before completing The Exchange when the one at Phil's Army Surplus becomes unlocked, and FBI Car is to complete certain objectives in side-missions to help you steal one from law enforcement. Kill 20 criminals in Vigilante on each island so that six police bribes spawn outside each safehouse, rescue 35 patients in Paramedic so that a health pickup spawns and collect as many Hidden Packages to strengthen your arsenal. So when you lure the law to your safehouse, you can replenish your health, armor and ammo with ease. Keep on attacking them until you have enough stars for the desired vehicle to start pursuing you, collect the police bribes to lose your wanted level, steal the vehicle and save it in your garage if necessary, then deliver it to the docks.
- The reward for completing each import/export list is to spawn any vehicle which were required for export. To get a vehicle, collect the icon with the corresponding vehicle name in the garage and wait outside, then re-enter to obtain it. For the Emergency Vehicles, wait for the crane to take it. Also, small sums of cash are awarded for every vehicle and a bigger sum when all the vehicles are brought to their respective impound.