Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Prepare to fight tooth and nail for every scrap of progress in Inch By Inch - a new Adversary Mode that sees you competing for possession of a Package and clawing your way through a hail of bullets to reach your team's end zone."
- — Rockstar Newswire description
Inch By Inch is an Adversary Mode featured in Grand Theft Auto Online. It was released on April 12, 2016, following the Lowriders: Custom Classics update continuation, which also released the Vapid Minivan Custom .
- "Two teams try to get a package across the opposition's line."
- — Rockstar Social Club description
Players, equipped with various weapons (Pistol, Sawn-off shotgun, Heavy Sniper and Grenades) must take a package, initially located in the center of the playing area to the opposite site in less than five minutes. The area is full of elements that function as cover and obstacles. The player who collects the package is prohibited from using any weapon, but he will be instead given an advantage in speed compared to other participants. Each time a packet is successfully taken to the opposite line, the responsible team will be awarded a point. Wins the team with most points after the given time.
If both teams have the same score once the time runs out, a sudden death mode will be activated; players who die while in possession of the package will be disqualified, and the round will be given for the first team to score a point.
If a player is out-of-bounds, he will be warned through a message to return the area in the next 10 seconds or else he will be disqualified.
|Inch By Inch I takes place at the Broker Park soccer field, East Vinewood.|
|Inch By Inch II takes place at the Vinewood Racetrack, East Vinewood.|
|Inch By Inch III takes place at the O'Neil Ranch, Grapeseed.|
|Inch By Inch IV takes place at the Los Santos International Airport.|
- Unlike previous Adversary Modes, the playing areas are located very close to one another, with the distance being only two streets away.
- Inch By Inch I on Social Club
- Inch By Inch II on Social Club
- Inch By Inch III on Social Club
- Inch By Inch IV on Social Club
- ↑ New ‘Inch By Inch’ Mode & Vapid Minivan Coming April 12th + Double GTA$ & RP Playlists of Adversary Modes All This Week. Rockstar Newswire (April 8, 2016).
- ↑ GTA Online Inch by Inch Adversary Mode & Vapid Minivan Custom Now Available. Rockstar Newswire (April 12, 2016).