- "Carl, I will ALWAYS be watching...or listening...or both."
- ― Mike Toreno
Toreno states that he needs a favor, but first, Carl asks about his brother. Toreno explains that he's in prison in upstate, and he is all right. Toreno then reveals that Frank Tenpenny and Eddie Pulaski killed Ralph Pendelbury after he threatened to expose their corruption. He then goes on to explain the favor of precious cargo that needs collecting. Carl heads to Las Brujas, near El Castillo del Diablo. Once there, Toreno contacts him through a speaker, and instructs him on what to do. Carl then picks up a rocket launcher and chooses a vehicle (a Bandito, a Quad, or a Sanchez) which he uses to climb up Arco del Oeste. Once atop Arco del Oeste, Carl lights a flare to signal the contraband helicopter. The helicopter heads for Arco del Oeste, but is ambushed by enemy choppers. Carl uses the rocket launcher to shoot down the enemy helicopters, protecting the contraband chopper and the package. Afterwards, the contraband helicopter drops the package north of Verdant Meadows, near the Abandoned Dock. Carl then picks it up, and heads for a garage in Las Brujas.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to El Castillo del Diablo in the desert
- Pick up the rockets
- Take a suitable vehicle and go to the top of the mountain
- Protect the contraband helicopter from the spooks
- Get the contraband
- Deliver the contraband to the hideout
The reward for this mission is $1,000 along with the mission Verdant Meadows becoming unlocked.
- Be especially cautious of the attacking Mavericks, as they have CIA agents with AK-47s. Also, when the player shoots down a Maverick, it will fall and then explode multiple times. The splash damage of the explosions are very high and can kill the player easily if they are too close to the helicopter when it falls to the ground.
- A good weapon for this mission would be a Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher or a Minigun, since they can easily take down the attacking Mavericks quickly.
- If the player uses an air vehicle to get to the top of Arco del Oeste, it will automatically be replaced by the Bandito.
- The attacking helicopters in this mission move extremely fast, faster than any other helicopter in the game.
- While descending Arco del Oeste after destroying the helicopters, a priest and a Las Venturas prostitute can be seen driving up the road in a Journey.
- The Mavericks used by the CIA have been painted with a unique black color, though these are unobtainable.
- The transmitters that Toreno uses throughout the mission are similar to those that surround Area 51 in Nevada.