The design of this car is German in nature and is significantly inspired by the styling of the 2001-2007 Mini Cooper Convertible. Its headlamps, however, resemble those of a Porsche 911 (996).
The car is powered by a small supercharged engine. It's light weight and front-wheel drive drivetrain can result in the car understeering at high speeds, but breaking and acceleration are both decent.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Can be bought for $18,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Parked in front of Michael's House in Rockford Hills when Tracey is at home.
- Sometimes parked or found in traffic near Del Perro Beach.
- Tracey De Santa owns a yellow Issi that is parked in front of her house in Rockford Hills when she is present. The player can take the car and customize it, and it will stay the way it was customized forever.
- The car's name is a take on the original Mini's designer, Sir Alec Issigonis.
- Issi also means daddy in Estonian.