|This article needs more images|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "That Lamar in the headset? Tell the lanky motherfucker he fucked up, big time."
- "Rescue Gerald from police custody before he's airlifted out of the state."
- ―Level Description
After the deal went wrong in from the previous mission, Lamar Davis will call the player to let them know Gerald has been arrested, apparently by some consequences from the botched operation, and he'll be transported in an aircraft out of Los Santos. Lamar then requests that the player bust him out and take him to a safe place near Del Perro Pier.
- When escaping from the police, Gerald may sometimes speak with Lester's voice.
- The players can also escape with either a Luxor Deluxe or a black Miljet that is likely meant to be the aircraft Gerald was to be transported in.
- The name of the mission is a clear reference to Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's "Nuthin' But A "G'"Thang", which can be heard on Radio Los Santos in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which also appears as one of the tracks in the game's dancing minigame.