|Motto: Out of Many, One People|
|Anthem: Jamaica, Land We Love
|-||Governor-General||Sir Patrick Allen|
|Establishment||6 August 1962|
|-||estimate||2,889,187 (as of 2012)|
|Currency||Jamaican dollar (JMD)|
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean sea and formerly a British Crown Colony. There are many references to Jamaica in the Grand Theft Auto series. Its capital and largest city is Kingston.
In GTA Series
- The Uptown Yardies and their leader, King Courtney, are a Jamaican gang.
- The game has a radio station called K-JAH, which plays reggae music which originated in Jamaica.
GTA San Andreas
- The radio station K-Jah West play dub/reggae, which is usually associated with Jamaica.
- Also, several pedestrians and taxi drivers are Jamaican, mostly in San Fierro.
- The characters Little Jacob and Real Badman are Jamaicans.
- The Homebrew Café is a Jamaican cafe.
- The Yardies are a Jamaican gang.
- Schottler and Beechwood City, Broker and Willis, Dukes, are Jamaican influenced neighborhoods in Liberty City.
- The radio stations Tuff Gong Radio, Massive B Soundsystem 96.9 and RamJam FM play reggae.
- Pride Brew is a Jamaican beer brand (also featured in GTA V).
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- The Yardies are one of the drug dealing gangs; they sell enormous amounts of Weed and usually give good prices on Downers.
- Ticklah is a reggae/dub radio station, with its name borrowed from Jamaican artist Ticklah and all of its songs are made by him.
- The radio station Blue Ark plays reggae music.
- "Two Jamaican guys" are mentioned on Tavell Clinton's Lifeinvader.
- The Crucial Fix is a Jamaican café chain.
- The San Andreas Flight School Update added a Jamaica Chute Bag in the game.
- Ragga Rum is a Jamaican product.