|Motto: Out of Many, One People|
|Anthem: Jamaica, Land We Love
|-||Governor-General||Sir Patrick Allen|
|Establishment||6 August 1962|
|-||estimate||2,889,187 (as of 2012)|
|Currency||Jamaican dollar (JMD)|
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean sea. There are many references to Jamaica in the Grand Theft Auto series. Its capital and largest city is Kingston.
In GTA Series
- The Uptown Yardies and their leader, King Courtney, are a Jamaican gang.
- The game has a radio station called K-JAH, which plays reggae music which originated in Jamaica.
GTA San Andreas
- The radio station K-Jah West play dub/reggae, which is usually associated with Jamaica.
- Also,several pedestrians and taxi drivers are Jamaican,mostly in San Fierro.
- The characters Little Jacob and Real Badman are Jamaicans.
- The Homebrew Café is a Jamaican cafe.
- The Yardies are a Jamaican gang.
- Schottler and Beechwood City, Broker and Willis, Dukes, are Jamaican influenced neighborhoods in Liberty City.
- The radio stations Tuff Gong Radio, Massive B Soundsystem 96.9 and RamJam FM play reggae.
- Pride Brew is a Jamaican beer brand (also featured in GTA V).
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- The Yardies are one of the drug dealing gangs; they sell enormous amounts of Weed and usually give good prices on Downers.
- Ticklah is a reggae/dub radio station, with its name borrowed from Jamaican artist Ticklah and all of its songs are made by him.
- The radio station Blue Ark plays reggae music.
- "Two Jamaican guys" are mentioned on Tavell Clinton's Lifeinvader.
- The Crucial Fix is a Jamaican café chain.
- The San Andreas Flight School Update added a Jamaica Chute Bag in the game.
- Ragga Rum is a Jamaican product.