Jay Norris is a minor character in Grand Theft Auto V.
As the founder and CEO of Lifeinvader, Jay Norris invented Lifeinvader in his parent's house in East Carraway and later made a fortune off selling the personal information of over a billion people who used Lifeinvader to corporations and the government.
Events of GTA V
In the mission Friend Request, under orders by Lester Crest, Michael De Santa plants a device in the prototype phone Norris was to present later in the day. As Norris unveils the phone, Michael calls it from his home which activates the explosive in Lester's device. While the explosion itself isn't very big, Norris was holding it right next to his ear when it went off, killing him instantly.
- Friend Request (Killed)
- Norris appears to be a combined parody of Mark Zuckerberg, the co-founder and CEO of Facebook, as well as Steve Jobs, the deceased co-founder and first CEO of Apple.
- His backstory of creating LifeInvader in his parents' basement is similar to Apple's beginnings with Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak building computers in Jobs' parents' house.
- Being a minor character, Jay does not have a unique model (apart from clothing), and shares his facial structure and hairstyle with hipster pedestrians seen around Los Santos.
- At some point he bought an X80 Proto, T20, and an Osiris from the GTA Online Protagonist during GTA Online: Import/Export
- He use some formulations from apple's keynotes, for example "Next step","revolutionary".