- Victor: "You're never driving again."
- Lance: "I had it wit' you man. You put me off! Always treat me like a kid."
- ―Victor and Lance after accidentally damaged their Stinger.
Victor receives a pager message from his aunt, who explains that a family member is arriving in Vice City to help him. As Victor waits at the airport, he is greeted by his younger brother Lance. Victor is not especially pleased to see Lance, whom he views as more of a hindrance than a help, but after a brief argument he agrees to take Lance to his hotel.
At this point, Lance takes the wheel and drives away from the airport, over a ramp and into Little Havana whilst Vic kills the pursuing Cholos. The chase continues through Little Havana until Lance drives over another ramp in Little Haiti. The Stinger lands in a back alley and catches fire, with Vic and Lance managing to escape before it explodes.
The Vance brothers now find themselves in the alley surrounded by Cholos. They manage to kill the Cholos and fight their way back onto the street. At this point, more Cholos appear, along with the VCPD. Now with a two-star wanted level, Vic and Lance steal a nearby vehicle and escape from the Cholos and the police. Once in the clear, Vic drives Lance to his hotel in Downtown.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Fight off those attackers while Lance drives
- Kill those remaining attackers. Lance must survive
- The attackers are all wasted! Now take Lance to his hotel
Post mission pager message
Umberto Robina: So you're running Marty's gang now. We need to talk...
- The first portion of the mission is similar to the mission Just Business in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, complete with the driver (Lance Vance/Big Smoke) performing reckless jumping stunts while the player(Vic Vance/Carl Johnson) tries to shoot at targets. Just Business also features a shootout with multiple targets while protecting another character, only it occurs at the start of the mission.
- It is also similar to the third part of the final mission of the same GTA game mentioned above as Vic and Lance Vance and Carl and Sweet Johnson uses an open-air car (Feltzer/Stinger) with CJ and Vic shooting the targets while Sweet and Lance are the drivers.
- During the chase through Little Havana, a Coach can be seen in traffic. This is the only time during the game where the Coach appears on the streets.
- It shares this trait with the GTA San Andreas mission Just Business wherein a Coach always appears in traffic during the chase, although in contrast to the GTA VCS version, the GTA San Andreas version always appears on the streats
- When Victor and Lance are being chased by the Cholos, the radio in their Stinger will be tuned into Fresh FM and the song "It's Like That" by Run-DMC will always play.
- This is the only mission in the game where Vic will be riding in the passenger seat of a vehicle.
- After Lance drives the car off a ramp, his and Victor's "OHHHHH SHIIIT" reaction is similar to Salvatore's during the Liberty City Stories mission Driving Mr. Leone after Toni Cipriani drives a car off a ramp on the Callahan Bridge.