|For the character, see Jizzy B.|
- "Now that you mention it, I do have a slight problem. Something a little dumb muscle like yourself might be able to fix."
- ― Jizzy B.
This mission is divided into two parts; one part is given by San Fierro Triads leader Wu Zi Mu from Carl's garage in the Doherty district of San Fierro, San Andreas; the other part is given by Jizzy B. from Jizzy's Pleasure Domes in the Battery Point district of San Fierro, San Andreas.
Woozie, Cesar and Guppy are in the back office where the photos Carl took previously are hanging on the wall. Guppy identifies them as the Loco Syndicate consisting of the boss (whose name he doesn't know), the muscle (T-Bone Mendez) and the middle-man (Jizzy B.). Carl decides the easiest method of infiltrating the syndicate is through Jizzy and is told he can be found in the Pleasure Domes.
Upon arrival at the club, Carl convinces Jizzy to employ him. Jizzy then send him out to deal with a client who has already killed two of his girls. First, Carl takes the pimpmobile and drops off another of Jizzy's girls at a hotel in Downtown. He then kills a rival pimp working out of Hashbury. Jizzy then calls Carl on the car phone and tells him that another girl is being attacked and sends him to take care of it. Carl makes his way to the location in Foster Valley and kills the two men attacking the girl. Jizzy phones Carl again and tells him that the girl Carl dropped off at the start of the mission is trying to leave and that he wants her, her sugar daddy, and his protection killed. Once Carl has taken them out Jizzy calls a final time thanking him for his help and telling him that the car has just come up on an APB, resulting in a two star wanted level.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the pimpmobile
- Drop the ho off Downtown
- Waste the pimp in Hashbury
- Take out the rival pimp
- Get back in the pimpmobile
- Save Jizzy's girl
- Take out both punters
- Get back in the pimpmobile
- Get to the hotel Downtown
- Take out the preacher and his protection
- Rival Pimp - Killed by Carl Johnson under the orders of Jizzy B. for messing around with Jizzy's hos.
- 2 Punters - Killed by Carl Johnson under the orders of Jizzy B. for beating up on one of Jizzy's hos.
- Preacher Bishop - Killed by Carl Johnson under the orders of Jizzy B.
- Preacher Bishop's girl - Killed by Carl Johnson under the orders of Jizzy B.
- Preacher Bishop's protection - Killed by Carl Johnson under the orders of Jizzy B. as well as for getting in his way of killing the Preacher Bishop and his girl.
- There are four unique vehicles in this mission: a bottom-black Stretch, a unique black Huntley with heavy handling, the Pimpmobile (brown Broadway) used in the mission and a khaki brown Camper with the headlights on owned by the men beating the girl under the Foster Valley intersection.
- The song featured in the pre-mission cutscene is West Coast Poplock, which can also be heard on Bounce FM.
- This, In the Beginning and Verdant Meadows are the only missions where it is possible to save whilst carrying them out, although the player cannot save once the final part of the mission is given to them.
- When Jizzy is referring to having eyes everywhere, the line is a rendition of the line said by Teddy Duchamp from the film Stand By Me where his friend Chris says "You four eyed pile of shit!" and Teddy replies, "A pile of shit has a thousand eyes." Much similar to the line said by Jizzy.
- What Carl says to the girl while he's making his way to the hotel in Downtown is similar to what he says during dates with his girlfriends. The girl is an obvious Latina (probably Mexican) who's trying to make conversation with CJ speaking in Spanglish (mix of Spanish and English). After CJ shows no interest in chatting, she dismisses him, calling him puto (bitch in Spanish).
- If the player lets the preacher and their protection drive away without killing them, they will drive to the countryside before eventually driving off the cliff and into the water near the Whetstone 24-Seven. Video
- The preacher in this mission sounds similar to Pastor Richards.
- The 'pimpmobile' used in this mission is a parody of the 'Pope Mobile'; even Jizzy instructs CJ to treat the vehicle "like the Pope Mobile ".
- If the player gets in front of both the Huntley and the Stretch and then shoots the driver of the Stretch in the head, the driver of the Huntley will get out and shoot at the player. If CJ escapes from the driver and drives far away, the Huntley will mysteriously follow the Stretch even when the player drives out of San Fierro until the player stops or destroy the Huntley. This situation can be also seen in Robbing Uncle Sam.