|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article needs more images|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
|For the truck in Grand Theft Auto 1, see Juggernaut.|
- "In this battle between teams, the Juggernaut is your greatest asset and only liability. If you take out the opposing Juggernaut without being crushed by it, you win."
- ―In-game description.
- "It's a clash of the titans in Juggernaut, the latest adrenaline-fueled Adversary Mode to hit GTA Online. In this brutal war between two opposing teams, the Juggernaut is your greatest asset and your only liability. As an Attacker, you'll need to flank, swarm and successfully execute the opposing team's heavily-reinforced Juggernaut - while protecting your own - to take the win. If your team is unable to wipe out the opposition's Juggernaut in time, Sudden Death rules go into effect and everyone becomes a Juggernaut. First kill wins though, so you'll want to be aggressive in trying to take first blood."
- — Rockstar Newswire description.
The Adversary Mode pits two teams against each other, with one player on each squad assuming the role of the armor-clad Juggernaut. The first team to take down the opposing team's Juggernaut wins.
It is vital to know to use the map and the objects to have advantage. Taking cover very often helps to avoid being attacked easily, though players still need to ensure they would not be flanked easily.
- As the attacker, it is preferable to take out the opposition, so they can make way for the Juggernaut..
- Sticking with the Juggernaut also helps, as it will provide heavy support and the opposing team will have difficulty to engage directly into the team's Juggernaut. This also helps in providing support for the same Juggernaut, since its mobility is lower compared to that of the attackers.
- Team's arsenal will also play a role in the game, so it is better to use the correct one.
- Some maps will have stationary vehicles, which can provide some sort of cover, but be careful, as the enemy will destroy it.
- The Juggernaut's primary weapon, the Minigun, has infinite ammo, so they do not have to worry of being out of ammo.
|Juggernaut I takes place on Grand Senora Desert, around Thomson Scrapyard.|
|Juggernaut II takes place on Grapeseed, around the O'Neil Ranch.|
|Juggernaut III takes place on Downtown Los Santos, on the overpass/underpass of Pillbox Hill.|
|Juggernaut IV takes place on Davis Quartz.|
|Juggernaut V takes place on La Mesa, on the Los Santos River.|
|Juggernaut VI takes place on El Burro Heights, around the Car Scrapyard.|
|Juggernaut VII takes place on LSIA, around the large round structure in the New Empire Way ring road.|
- ↑ GTA Online Festive Surprise Holiday Bonuses Los Santos Snowfall. Rockstar Newswire (December 22, 2016).
- ↑ Game Tips Juggernaut Cornering Opponent. Rockstar Newswire (January 5, 2017).