K-JAH Radio West is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is filled with Reggae, Dub and Dancehall music from the late 1980s and early 1990s. The DJs are Marshall Peters and Johnny Lawton, both of whom are of Jamaican descent. DJ Gringo and Pat McKay are considered to be guest stars and imaging voice people on this station. It is known that the Liberty City K-JAH co-existed with K-JAH West because a DJ says that the station is broadcast "from Liberty City to San Andreas".
- Black Harmony - "Don't Let It Go to Your Head" (1979)*
- Blood Sisters - "Ring My Bell" (1979)*
- Shabba Ranks - "Wicked Inna Bed" (1990)
- Buju Banton - "Batty Rider" (1992)
- Augustus Pablo - "King Tubby Meets The Rockers Uptown" (1976)
- Dennis Brown - "Revolution" (1983)
- Willi Williams - "Armagideon Time" (1978)
- I-Roy - "Sidewalk Killer" (1972)
- Toots & The Maytals - "Funky Kingston" (1973)
- Dillinger - "Cocaine In My Brain" (1978)
- Toots & The Maytals - "Pressure Drop" (1970)
- Pliers - "Bam Bam" (1993)
- Barrington Levy - "Here I Come" (1984)
- Reggie Stepper - "Drum Pan Sound" (1990)
- Black Uhuru - "Great Train Robbery" (1986)
- Max Romeo & The Upsetters - "Chase the Devil" (1976)
Songs marked with * don't appear in the Re-Released versions of the game.
- In Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the Uptown Yardies have the station logo on their outfits.
- This is the favorite station for the San Fierro Rifa.
- The song "Here I Come" by Barrington Levy also appears in Saints Row 2, which is often regarded as a GTA Clone game.
- The Song "Chase the Devil" by Max Romeo & The Upsetters was sampled from "Disco Devil" by Lee "Scratch" Perry & The Upsetters. which was featured from Blue Ark in Grand Theft Auto V.
- The song "Pressure Drop" by Toots & The Maytals appears in Saints Row IV.
- K-JAH - Liberty City's version of K-JAH West.
- Tuff Gong Radio - a reggae station in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Massive B Soundsystem 96.9 - a dancehall station in GTA IV. It also features a song by Buju Banton
- Blue Ark - a reggae station in Grand Theft Auto V which plays another song by Dennis Brown.