In GTA IV, Kakagawa manufacturers various computers, printers, hand dryers, police radios, cash registers, jukeboxes, and has shipping containers across Liberty City. Kakagawa's headquarters are located on Myung, Alderney City, Alderney, near the Auto Eroticar dealership, and they also have a large warehouse in the LVA Freight Depot, Las Venturas, San Andreas.
- Unknown electronic products (SA)
- Kakagawa TV (IV)
- Kakagawa Cashstar Cash Register (IV)
- Kakagawa Computer (IV)
- Kakagawa Hand Dryer (IV)
- Kakagawa Music Ultra-Pro (IV)
- Kakagawa Power Ultra 3000 Pro Photocopier (IV) (V)
- Kakagawa Printer (IV)
- Kakagawa Shower (IV) (V)
- Inside various interiors, you may see a Kakagawa Power Ultra 3000 Pro. The screen of the photocopier has an Easter egg as the screen reads: ERROR Unleash ninja guru lol.
- The Cashstar's logo is made using the Pricedown font (which is used in Grand Theft Auto's main logo). Plus, the name is a nod to Grand Theft Auto's developers and publishers, Rockstar Games.
- The Power Ultra 3000 Pro printer makes an appearance as an easter egg in another Rockstar production, Max Payne 3.
- Ray Bulgarin owns a Music Ultra-Pro in his house.
There are a few different possible origins for the company's name:
- The name may have been derived from the Japanese city of 掛川(Kakegawa), where there is a factory that makes glass for televisions. It may also be a play on words for the 神奈川県(Kanagawa Prefecture), a large prefecture including Yokohama City, just south of Tokyo in the Kanto Region of Japan.
- As "kaka" may have been derived from "cack", i.e. "shit", and as "gawa" means "river" in Japanese, the name may be a play on the phrase "shit creek". "shit creek" is derived from the Scottish term "up shit creek without a paddle", which means to be in a difficult situation without an easy solution.