|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Type of Business:||Taxi Firm|
|Location(s):||Little Haiti, Vice City|
The business operates a fleet of Kaufman Cab taxis, and employs long-serving employee Delores as a dispatcher and Ted as a taxi driver. Kaufman Cabs' main rivals are Vice City Cabs, who are a bigger firm with more taxis. After completing the three missions for Kaufman Cabs, the asset will earn a maximum $5,000 between pick-ups. However in Vice City Stories Kaufman Cabs is closed and doesn't have a sign just like other assets in Vice City game.
- Tommy Vercetti - current owner
- Delores - former owner, dispatcher
- Ted - cab driver
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the Kaufman Cabs purchase cutscene is "Working for the Weekend" by Loverboy. The song is also featured on the in-game radio station V-Rock.
- There are arcade machines inside the firm like the Pogo the Monkey game however, they are not playable.
- There is a calendar inside the firm but the picture is a rival cab - the VC Cabs, which is unusual as the Kaufman Cabs taxis are Cabbies. The same calendar is on the refrigerator at Phil's mobile home.
- Kaufman shares it's name with a character in Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, which is another Rockstar Games title.
- The depot of Kaufman Cabs has the basic layout of the Sunshine Cab Company from the 1978 TV Series Taxi and one of the actors who appeared in the series was called Andy Kaufman hench the name Kaufman Cabs.
- The Interior is used on the Starting Screen of Vice City Multiplayer