Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Take control of some of heavy artillery and duke it out with the mercenaries from Merryweather Security. Rack up GTA$ and RP for each kill."
- — Description
Kill List is a Freemode Event available for players in GTA Online sessions.
The event timer will count down, and will only end once it reaches 0, or once the marked vehicle is fully occupied. Once entered, and the timer finished, Merryweather units will begin to spawn around the player's vehicle. At first, they will spawn in other similar vehicles, for example, if the player is in a Buzzard, Merryweather agents will pursue in Buzzards. Eventually, after more agents are killed, they may spawn other modes of transport, such as by air vehicles and land vehicles.
Near the end of Kill List, heavily armed vehicles, such as the Savage will begin to pursue the players. Note these vehicles will be notably stronger than their normal properties.
Once all agents have been killed, Kill List will end. The vehicle the player(s) are/is in will begin a timer, counting down before it self-explodes.
Note that players in the vehicle during Kill List cannot exit once the event begins.
- Occupy (or at least attempt to) all seats in the vehicle. The more players, the better the chance of successfully killing all the enemies in a shorter space of time.
- If there are only 2 players in an armed vehicle, it is best if the second player occupies a mounted weapon, such as the Buzzard's missile launcher, or the Valkyrie's cannon.
- Strangely, the Savage which pursues the player(s) near the end of Kill List will take 3 RPG/Missile shots before it explodes, probably to make the mission harder.
- If the player is quick enough, before the vehicle is "locked" to prevent players escaping, the player can quickly exit the vehicle before Kill List begins (albeit all other players are already in the vehicle).