Kill Phil is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories given to protagonist Victor Vance by avant garde film director Reni Wassulmaier from the InterGlobal Films Studio on Prawn Island, Vice City.
Victor Vance goes back to the InterGlobal Films Studio to find work from Reni Wassulmaier who asks him to protect Barry Mickelthwaite and his client, singer Phil Collins, from as Barry had borrowed $3 million off of a man who wants his money back. Victor drives Barry, in a limousine, to meet Collins, first stopping at a hotel in Vice Point. As Collins goes to enter the limousine the Forelli Family attack the helicopter Collins had arrived in and then attempt to kill Collins, who is protected by Victor. Victor then drives the two to the Marina Sands Hotel in Ocean Beach, avoiding the pursuing Forelli mobsters who both give chase and form blockades.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Pick up the bulletproof limo
- Drive to the meeting point
- Waste the thugs before Barry's act dies
- Take Phil to his hotel
The reward for completing this mission is $1,000 and the mission Say Cheese is unlocked. A bulletproof Stretch like that used in the mission can also now be purchased from Sunshine Autos for $1,000. The unique bulletproof black Stretch used in this mission is given to Victor after completion, and can be saved in a garage if it isn't destroyed.
- The mission name is a reference to the film Kill Bill.
- Collins' appearance in this mission makes him the first-real life celebrity to physically appear in a Grand Theft Auto game.
- Collins' arrival in Vice City by helicopter may be a reference to the music video for "Easy Lover", which begins with a helicopter ride over London. The song can be heard on the in-game radio station Flash FM.
- This is chronologically the first ever appearence of the Forelli Crime Family. They appear frequently throughout the 3D Universe, and their final chronological appearence is in the GTA III mission I Scream, You Scream or Dead Skunk in the Trunk.