- "I hear you've been a busy boy. Well I've been a busy girl. I think it's time you witnessed the real power of 'SPANK'! Besos y fuderes, Catalina, xxx. PS: DIE, PEEG DOG, DIE!!"
- ―Catalina's letter
King Courtney wants Claude to collect an Esperanto parked in a parking lot in Bedford Point. When Claude gets in the vehicle, he discovers it is a trap laid by Catalina. SPANKed-up suicide bombers will block the entrances to the parking lot with their vans. An endless amount of suicidal bombers attempt to kill Claude. Claude eventually destroys all their vans and the bombers to end the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Bedford Point and get in the Esperanto
- Destroy the madmens' vans
- Obtaining a Rhino from Phil's Army Surplus and parking it close to the Esperanto can help make the mission easier, but the player will need to be quick because the Rhino is a very slow vehicle.
- The suicide bombers can be killed with a single gunshot, so it is recommended to use an Uzi for this mission, as it has a fast rate of fire and is lightweight, so the player can sprint whilst holding it.
- After activating the trap, get out of the starting vehicle and run towards the van at the back of the car park. Kill the suicide bombers as they exit so the resulting explosion will destroy the van and then flee the car park. Destroying the vans from outside of the car park is much easier as the suicide bombers can only approach from one direction, and each van destroyed results in less suicide bombers spawned at once.
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000. The player can return to the payphone to start Bling-Bling Scramble anytime while not on a mission.
After the Mission
The Yardies are now hostile to Claude and will attack him if they spot him in Yardie territory.
- In her note, Catalina uses the word "fuderes". However, this is not a real Spanish word. It resembles "foder", a Portuguese vulgar word which means "to fuck".
- This mission can be completed after the main storyline.
- The SPANKed up suicide maniacs could be a reference to the Simulacrums from the video game series Marathon, who behave in the same manner as the suicide bombers from this mission (running towards the character screaming incoherent phrases with the intention to explode near to them).
- The timers on the bombs read 00:00, which indicates the bombs were possibly remote triggered.
- The name is a reference to the phrase "blown to kingdom come", a term often used following a massive and destructive explosion.