Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
L.C. Confidential is the first mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Liberty Tree news reporter Ned Burner from the Liberty City Cathedral in the Bedford Point district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni goes to the cathedral and is greeted by Burner, who is posing as the local reverend. He tells Toni that to redeem himself, he must stop the publication of faked reports of doping in America's top sports stars. In order to meet the informant, Toni needs to steal an FBI Cruiser and drives to a crime scene in Newport to steal one. He then drives to the informant's location. The informant hops in the vehicle, and realizes that the person is not John-O. Toni says he couldn't make it, but later, John-O arrives. The informant, distrustful of Toni, leaves but Toni chases him, killing him and stealing the documents. Toni takes the documents to a garage behind the Liberty Tree headquarters in Bedford Point. Soon after, a radio report about doping from America's top sports stars airs on the radio.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the crime scene and steal an FBI car, then get to the meeting point
- Go to the meeting place
- Stop the informant
- Retrieve the report
- Deliver the report to Liberty Tree
- This mission's name is a reference to the James Ellroy novel L.A. Confidential.
- The FBI Cruiser that is featured in this mission has a special, pop-proof tires on it. You could actually save it in your garage after the mission and it will retain its properties.
- At the crime scene there is a large amount of money dropped from the back of the crashed Securicar. Stealing it will not affect the wanted level acquired for invading the crime scene.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|