Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "A one-stop shop for gasoline, candy, potato chips, lottery tickets and soda. The American dream."
- ― Description at Bawsaq.com.
LTD Gasoline, also known as Limited Gasoline, is a chain of gas stations and convenience stores in San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto V. The player can buy stocks of the company at the Bawsaq.com website.
The name Limited Gasoline could refer to limited oil resources; more than likely backed up with an LTD Gasoline sponsor mentioning "It's here 'till it runs out"; also, in turn, referring to the eventual depletion of natural resources. The name of their incorporated convenience stores, Limited Service, could also be a reference to how gas stations usually have poor customer service.
- "For the past 40 years, our customers have trusted in the comfortable mediocrity of the LTD brand. We're open around the clock for your every convenience. Need change? No problem! Unlike some service stations that only keep a limited amount of cash on hand, our registers are always well-stocked and ready to serve you any time of day"
- ―GTA V digital manual
Limited Gasoline has five stations around Los Santos and the state of San Andreas, all of them accessible. Like the competing 24/7's and liquor/convenience stores, the player can purchase food and drink items to restore health, or rob some quick money from the cashier. The player can also find ATM's and Jerry Cans at the gas stations. The station in Little Seoul also includes a Car wash service. In GTA Online, certain goods sold at LTD are used in quick actions which can only be carried out if the purchased goods are present in the player's inventory, thus requiring the player to periodically purchase more of these goods to use the action again.
Limited Service is most likely a parody of Union 76 or Gulf Oil, since all three share the similar shaped orange ball, and the physical style of the stations are very similar. Its logo also bears strong resemblance to that of STP Oil.
- Captain's Log
- Cherenkov Vodka
- Egochaser Energy Bar
- Meteorite Bar
- No.1 canned soups
- Phat Chips
- P’s & Q’s
- Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts
- Redwood Cigarettes
- Sweet Nothings
- Zebra Bar
- For some reason, the Sprunk machines are always labeled as "out of stock".
- The Grapeseed location, for unexplained reasons, does not posess actual gas pumps; however, several gas tanks can still be found around the building.