|This mission crosses over with Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend.|
Luis meets Brucie and Roman in front of Maisonette 9 as they are trying to enter the club. Luis grants them entry and he meets with Tony. Old Man Ancelotti has ordered Tony and Luis to rescue his daughter, or he'll have them both killed. Tony has arranged a meet with her kidnappers. Luis initially suggests giving the diamonds to Bulgarin, but Tony points out that they have a better chance against Bulgarin than they do with Ancelotti.
The duo get Gracie back, but are attacked by Bulgarin's men. They escape on the boat, but Gracie demands that Luis kill Niko and Packie before Luis knocks her out. Tony then takes Gracie back to her father and the two cut their ties with her.
In order to complete the mission, the player must:
- Get in Tony's car
- Go to Pier 45
- Go to the Charge Island Sewage Works
- Shake the gang member off the boat
- Go back to Pier 45
Complete the mission in 3:35
Shake off the Russian mobster in seven seconds
- An easier way to shake the Mafia member off the boat is to stop the boat, press the exit vehicle button, and shoot the Mafia member. He will fall off and the player can continue the mission as normal. Another easy way to shake the Mafia member is to reverse the boat, causing him to fall off instantly.
The reward for completing the mission is $5000 and the penultimate mission, Party's Over, is unlocked.
- Packies Vincent is Black in this mission but in the main game his car is dark green.
- Like all of Niko's appearances in both DLCs, his hair appears to be much darker than it is in the main game.
- When Luis and Tony are untying Gracie, the player can hear the conversation between Bulgarin and Niko in the background.
- Like in the original GTA IV, Packie uses an Assault Rifle in this mission, while Niko uses a Carbine Rifle.
- After completing this mission, both clubs Maisonette 9 and Hercules will be closed and the Club Management sub-mission won't be available until completing the last mission.
- In the second line of dialogue should the player replay the mission after a first failed attempt, Tony will say that Old Man Ancelotti made him "an offer he couldn't refuse" and that "one man's tradition is another man's worn out cliche". This is an obvious reference to quote from the 1969 mob book and and it's 1972 film adaptation The Godfather where the character Corlene tells his godson "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse".