The Land Act Dam is an arch concrete dam in the Los Santos River, featured in Grand Theft Auto V. It holds the Land Act Reservoir, the main source of water in the city of Los Santos, in the middle of the Tataviam Mountains. It is connected by pipe to what looks like a filtering plant beside the Los Santos Freeway. It is located in Los Santos County, east of the city. A dirt path runs through its crest, connecting it to West Vinewood, the Los Santos Freeway and the Palomino Freeway.
The dam is based on the real-life Morris Dam in Los Angeles, California.
- Body Armor - inside the dam building.
- Health pack - in a small lot beneath the road that passes over the dam.
- Spaceship Part - underwater, below a boardwalk at north of the dam.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto Online
- King of the Castle - may be selected as a castle location for all players.
- Special Cargo Steal Mission - may appear as the location of cargo, which will be located inside the control room.
- Leonora Johnson's corpse was found near the dam in 1975, following her murder.
- The dam was first seen in the Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer, with a Shamal flying over the dam, towards Los Santos.