Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Road signage indicates that the town has a population of 211 in 1992. The town sits on a cliff, with Verdant Meadows visible in the valley below. The town's most prominent feature is a large model chicken with a constantly bobbing head. When entering the town from the either side (east or west), a sign is visible, reading: "Las Payasadas, home of "The Big Pecker", The World's Largest Cock".
The name Las Payasadas translates roughly from Spanish to horseplay, clowning around, or antics, a possible reference to the lack of seriousness afforded to this town owing to its giant chicken.
Places of Interest
- Bobcat (occasionally)
- Glendale (Beater)
- Mr. Whoopee (occasionally)
- Brass Knuckles (behind a small house next to the central building)
- Body Armor (on the roof of Pecker's Feed & Seed)
- Police Bribe (in an alley between a small house and the central building)
- Two Unique Stunt Jumps
- Sprunk and Snacks vending machines
- Chilli Dogs seller (facing east of the giant chicken)
- In the map that comes with the game, the town is misspelled as "Las Payasdas". Another error is shown on a sign in Valle Ocultado, reading the town's name as "La Payasadas".
- Before the western approach into this town, there is a small dirt road that leads to the road leading to an unused building. This road, although small, has an unusually high volume of traffic using it.
- This town is loosely based on Kingman, Arizona.