Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "It's my favorite cleaner! I'm proud of you, my boy, you kicked the shit out of those greaseballs. I just got one little job for you before we can go celebrate. There's a car round the block from Luigi's Club. The inside is covered in brains. We had to help some guy make up his mind and it proved a little messy. Take it to the crusher before the cops find it."
- ― Salvatore Leone
Last Requests is the final mission for Salvatore Leone in Grand Theft Auto III given to protagonist Claude by Leone Family Don Salvatore Leone from his mansion in Saint Mark's, Portland Island, Liberty City.
Claude goes to Salvatore's mansion to celebrate destroying the ship docked in Portland Harbor used by the Colombian Cartel to manufacture SPANK. Salvatore tells Claude that there is one more thing he needs doing before they can celebrate. A car needs to be collected from nearby Luigi's Sex Club 7 and taken to the Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard before the police discover the vehicle, which is covered in blood.
Claude begins to drive towards the car, however, Maria pages Claude, saying that the car is a trap and a bomb has been planted into the car's engine, and tells Claude to meet her at a small jetty in Callahan Point.
At the jetty, Maria describes how she told Salvatore they were an item and that Claude is a marked man, before introducing Yakuza co-leader Asuka. The three travel to Newport, Staunton Island by boat. Maria tells Claude to look around Staunton Island, and Asuka informs Claude of a safehouse he can use.
The reward for completing the mission is $20,000. Completing the mission unlocks Staunton Island and the Sayonara Salvatore mission. However, any incomplete missions for Luigi Goterelli and Joey Leone will be permanently disabled, preventing 100% Completion.
- During the cutscene where Claude meets Maria and Asuka at the jetty, a second Claude can be seen inside the boat.
- If the player was to somehow get Maria and Asuka out of the Reefer, they can continue the mission, but once they get to the jetty near Asuka's condo in Staunton Island, the cutscene will not play.
- Getting inside the Cheetah will, obviously, trigger the bomb immediately and cause the car to explode, killing Claude and thus failing the mission. It is possible to quickly get out of the car right after getting in, and survive the explosion if Claude has sufficient health, and Maria's checkpoint will still remain on the radar if this is done.
- It is possible to push the Cheetah to the vehicle crusher in Harwood, though this will not affect the mission.
- If the player exits the Reefer controls and attacks Maria or Asuka, they will both start shooting Claude with Uzis. The player will need to regain control of the Reefer in order for them to stop shooting; however, they will continue to aim at Claude and will continue shooting if he steps away from the controls.