- "It's my favorite cleaner! I'm proud of you, my boy, you kicked the shit out of those greaseballs. I just got one little job for you before we can go celebrate. There's a car round the block from Luigi's Club. The inside is covered in brains. We had to help some guy make up his mind and it proved a little messy. Take it to the crusher before the cops find it."
- ― Salvatore Leone
Claude goes to Salvatore's mansion to celebrate destroying the ship docked in Portland Harbor used by the Colombian Cartel to manufacture SPANK. Salvatore tells Claude that there is one more thing he needs doing before they can celebrate. A car needs to be collected from nearby Luigi's Sex Club 7 and taken to the Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard before the police discover the vehicle, which is covered in blood. Claude begins to drive towards the car, however, Maria pages Claude, saying that the car is a trap - 8-Ball has planted a bomb into the car's engine, and tells Claude to meet her at a small jetty in Callahan Point. Maria describes how she told Salvatore they were an item and that Claude is a marked man, before introducing Yakuza co-leader Asuka. The three travel to Newport, Staunton Island by boat. Maria tells Claude to look around Staunton Island, and Asuka informs Claude of a safehouse he can use.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive to the car
- Meet Maria at Callahan Point
- Travel to Staunton Island
- After completing this mission, any remaining missions for Luigi Goterelli and Joey Leone will be permanently disabled, preventing the player from achieving 100% completion.
- Getting inside the Cheetah will, obviously, cause the car to explode, killing Claude and thus failing the mission. It is possible to quickly get out of the car right after getting in, thus surviving the explosion, although seeing as the bomb is activated immediately after the car is entered, Claude will inevitably suffer some damage. Maria's checkpoint will still remain on the radar if this is done.
- If the player hits Maria or Asuka with their fist and/or baseball bat or even shoot them with a pistol or Uzi, they will draw Uzis and start shooting at Claude if he exited the vehicle .
- The paranoia shown by Salvatore Leone in this mission is similar to his treatment of Toni Cipriani in Driving Mr. Leone in GTA: Liberty City Stories, which Salvatore menace Toni with a pistol.
- During the cutscene where Claude meets Maria and Asuka at the jetty, a second Claude can be seen inside the boat.